May I have this dance-Optimus

You are human. Feel free to vote or comment, so I know that an actual human besides me is reading this😋

Your POV

You walked slowly towards Optimus, head hung low and with a tired expression on your face. You had a pretty rough day at work (your an IT person in your building) and had been yelled at for something you didn't do. You feared you were going to be fired. But, the upside to all of this was that it was Friday.

"Miss Y/N, are you alright?" Optimus asked as you climbed into his alt mode.

"I'm fine Optimus, just tired and happy that it's Friday." Your spirits were already lifted just by being in close proximity to your guardian. You could always count on Optimus to brighten your day, even if he didn't know it. Every single day he absorbed your thoughts, making you fall in love with him even more.

Yes, that's right. You were in love with an alien robot.

You were love with Optimus Prime.

But he certainly didn't know that.

"Miss Y/N we are almost at base." The Prime's clear, baritone voice broke you out of your thoughts.

"You know you can call me Y/N right?" You said lightly, " There is no need to call me Miss."

"Very well then Y/N." Optimus answered in an amused voice, coming to a stop in the middle of the base. You jumped out and Optimus transformed. Secretly smiling, you joined the others on the platform.

------------short time skip-----------------

You watched as the other humans got into their guardian's alt modes before you turned towards your guardian. He looked down at you before speaking.

"Y/N, if it is not too much of a burden, would you accompany me to Carson City, Nevada on Saturday. Ratchet recently fixed my holoform and I would like to put it to good use."

"Sure," you answered enthusiastically as you climbed into his alt mode, "I needed to go shopping anyway."

Your happiness stayed with you the rest of the way to your house. Only when Optimus had pulled away from the curb did you realize.

Crap! I don't know what to wear.

----------------Another time skip--------

Early Saturday morning, you waited patiently outside your house for Optimus to come pick you up. You were wearing your favorite f/c casual summer dress paired with your favorite pair of sandals. To say you were excited was an understatement, you got to spend a whole day with your crush. No one else, at least that is what you hoped. Optimus's alt mode pulled put to the curb as you fixed your h/c hair for the millionth time.

"Good morning, Y/N." Optimus said as you climbed into his alt mode.

"Morning Optimus! Ready to see the capital city of Nevada?" You answered, happy to be heading back into your home town.

You traveled in silence for most of the journey, which lasted about 2 hours. Thought it was boring it gave you time to plan how to tell Optimus how you feel. It can't be that hard, right? But then again you didn't know how Optimus might react.

Then you finally arrived. You instructed Optimus to park his alt mode on the outskirts of city and to activate his holoform. Which was incrediblely hot, if you do say so yourself. Together, you walked into the city and you dragged Optimus to all your favorite stores. When you were looking around and browsing the stores your eyes were always drawn to Optimus. You could stare at his gorgeous face for hours but, as if he knew you were staring, he would always look up at you and you would always look down quickly, face flushing a bright red. Though, much to your dismay, his attractiveness did not go unnoticed by almost every female and some males that crossed his path and some go too close for your liking. It took all you had not to grab his hand and plant a lasting kiss on his lips.

Unbeknownst to you he was struggling with the same temptations too. His eyes never left your figure and he followed you like a lost puppy. Wherever you went, he went. Optimus could not fight the overpowering feelings swirling around inside of him whenever you came near. Sadly, Optimus wasn't the only one getting unwanted attention. Though you remained oblivious, Optimus definitely noticed the amount of men and a few women that were checking you out. Some even came up to talk with you.It took all his self control not to grab you right there and kiss you long enough to make your head spin, making sure everyone knew you were his. But, that would have to wait until later.

After all the shopping was done you dropped your bags in Optimus's alt mode and gave Optimus directions to some place you spent a lot of time at as a kid. It was an old orchard alittle ways away from the city. You grabbed the blanket you packed and gestured for Optimus to lay down. Together, side by side, you looked at the clouds until dusk came. You were talking Optimus's ear off about your favorite music when you jumped to your feet. Scrolling through the music on your phone you picked Perfect by Ed Sherran and offered Optimus your hand.

"May I have this dance?" You said to him, only half joking.

With an amused grin, Optimus took your hand and began to sway with you. There wasn't much space between the two of you, not that you minded. You felt your heart start to race dramatically and blood slowly rose to your cheeks. Now would be a perfect time to tell him your feelings but you didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Y/N..." Optimus breathed, his voice sending a pleasant shiver down your spine. His eyes were locked onto yours as he got even closer, his lips almost brushing yours.

"There is something.....you need to know." He whispered as you leaned in slightly. Gently his lips came down on yours and you melted. You kissed back as gently as Optimus did.

Kissing Optimus wasn't how it was described in the books. It was infinitely better. You could feel a buzz through your entire body and you could swear your heart was beating so hard Optimus could feel it. It was unlike any kiss you had before, making this a very memorable one.

After awhile you both pulled away from the kiss. Smiling gently Optimus said,

"Well I assume that means you return my feelings."

You smiled, pulling him to you for another lasting kiss.

Yes, you were in love.

You were hopelessly, helplessly in love with Optimus Prime.

Authors Note

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been away at church camp, which has absolutely no wifi😢

Anyway, how has your summer been?

Mine has already gone too fast.

Way too fast.

Well, I gotta go, tootles!!