Chapter 1 - The Baby Project

I'm just going to make a ton of books and update whenever I feel like it
~~~
(Lucy's POV)

"Lu-chan!" I turn around to see my best friend, Levy, running towards me. "Hey! What's up?" "Not much" levy shrugs. "But I read this really good Manga. It's about this blonde and this pink haired idiot who go on these amazing adventures!" Just another 'Levy' book. "Cool" I say. Suddenly a voice comes over the intercom "attention, all students report to the auditorium immediately. I repeat, all students report to the auditorium immediately" I look at Levy. "C'mon Lu!" Levy grabs my hand and drags my towards the auditorium. Wonder what that's about?
When we arrive in the auditorium I looked around and realized there were no boys there. At all.
"Where are all the guys at?" Levy asks reading my mind. "I don't know. Do you think that's what the announcements about" Levy looks around. "Juvia!" She stands on her tip toes and waves. Soon enough Erza and Juvia walked over along with another of our friends, MiraJane. "Hey, Mira, Juvia, Erza" I say. "Hello Lucy" Erza says. Erza is our student president also the only red head in the whole school. "Has Lucy or Levy seen Gray-sama?"
"Come to think of it has anyone seen any boys at all?" Mirajane questions. I'm about to respond when I'm interrupted by our principal Ms. Mavis coming up to the mic, looking a bit nervous.
"Students please take your seats."
We walk over to a nearby group and chairs and sit down.
"Now girls, you're probably all wondering where all the boys are." There were several whispers that spread throughout the audience. Some girls no doubt just noticing. "Well they're at home. But you see not the home with their parents the homes that you and your children will be staying in" she sweat drops. "Isn't that wonderful! Now you're probably confused but the government has decided to assign this high school a chance to pass all classes and a scholar ship to Grimore College if everyone goes along. Basically the government is turning you into guinea pigs." "That should be illegal" I hear Levy mutter under her breath. "Now for the men you'll be assigned to. When I call your name I will tell you what apartment building you're going to be staying and who you'll be sharing it with. Later a doctor will stop by and that's when the fun begins! No questions? Great! Now when I read off the names please come line up with Ms. Ur." As she starts reading the names I turn to Mirajane. "Who do you think you'll be paired up with?" "I don't know" she sighs. "This isn't fair." "Juvia doesn't even have a choice!" "Juvia Lockser will be living and bearing the child of Gray Fullbuster" Juvia freezes. "D-did she just?" Juvia leaps into line. "Juvia no longer cares." "Mirajane Strauss is with Laxus Dreyer" Mira looks sighs. "Ladies be at my funeral" she walks off. Mavis reads several more names before saying "Erza Scarlet will be paired with Jellal Fernandez and Levy McGarden" Levy grabs my hand and squeezes.

"Gajeel Redfox" Levy faints.

Finally after everyone was in the line she read the last name on the list. "And finally ladies and no gentlemen last but certainly not least" I knew what was coming. I squeezed my eyes shut. It's just a bad dream. It can't be him. Anyone but him.

"Lucy Heartfilia will share her life with.....

Natsu Dragneel"

Those words hit me so hard I spun off my chair. I have to love him. I have to live with him. If anyone's out there, kill me now.

-----

We pulled up in front of the first apartment building. Apparently they all have different themes. This one is themed modern, next is themed fancy, next is themed beach house, and so on.
I got up. This was my stop. I can't even make eye contact with my friends I'm so nervous. I get out. My legs are shaking. I grab the nearest person and hold on to them for dear life. I slowly walk up to the third floor where our apartment is, knocking on the door of number 305 and slowly opening it.

"Welcome home honey. It's nice to see you again."
I look up. There he is. Natsu Dragneel. Salmonish pink hair. I look down.
"It's good to be home" I say back.
I take off my coat and he takes it hanging in a nearby closet.
"Look I'm not happy with this either you know"
I sigh and look up.
"Our lives are about to turn into living hell." He laughs. "Especially yours" he pokes my stomach and I swat his hand away. "We're not ready for that yet" I say and walk toward my room. I'm ready to get away from this guy.

I stop.

We have to share beds too?!

~~~
So whatcha think? Comment below. Sorry this is so short trying to just let it happen I guess? I'll try to update tomorrow.

Peace
-Ambs