Chapter 4 - The Old Friend

I didn't realize the manga kept goin after the anime (I know I'm a horrible person) so I spent the last like 16 (not including school) hours of my life reading Fairytail and I just finished it and it stopped at the worst part ever and it killed me. But nalu is coming true! And so is Gajevy and Gruvia! Ships are sailing my children! Let them sail free Mashima-San!!!
(That picture is from the actual manga btw.)

---

Natsu hasn't been acting the same ever since I told him. The past month he's looked worried or concerned all the time, running his hands through his hair, and mumbling to himself. Always with a serious look on his face. He's starting to make me worry about him.
Honestly though I'm more worried about myself.
I know it doesn't sound like much but I gained two pounds last week and the week before. Which doesn't sound like much but, to me it is.

After I had my whole bathroom scene Natsu had immediately picked me up and sat me on the couch, turning on my favorite TV show and then walking into our room. I had heard several items as they hit the floor but when I had walked into the room later that night, the floor was clean.

I put the last plate in the dish washer and wipe my hands on my pants, brushing the hair out of my face. Natsu was at Gray's house. Probably playing video games with him and Gajeel. Levy had wanted to come over today but I had turned her down. I wanted a day to myself.

I shut the dish washer and plopped myself on one of our chairs. What should I do? I'm bored. Maybe having a day to myself wasn't the best idea after all.
I get up and walk over to our phone and pick it up off the wall. "Hey, Erza, how would you feel about some cake and ice cream?"

~

"Erza! Hey!"

I wave as a see a flash of red hair.

"How's my favorite gingerrrr."
I playfully punch her  arm.
She looks down at her arm, then up at me. "Ow." She says. ... I sweat drop.
"Lucy, you're not just saying that because I'm the only ginger you know, are you?"
I sweat drop again.
"So.... how bout some ice cream?"
"Good change of topic"
Erza pats me on the back, we head in.

~inside~

"Why did you summon me here Lucy?" Erza stared at me with a questioning look. I shrug. "I guess I felt lonely that's all." Erza leans back in her chair and sighs, "I know how you feel. With Jellal out of the house with his small job I've been left alone. Not really having anyone to hang out with. To tell the truth I was glad you called." A waiter comes over and placed two slices of strawberry cake in front of Erza along with a milkshake, a large ice cream and a scone. A coffee is set down in front of me. I pick it up and take a sip.
"Speaking of which, how are you and Jellal? I know that in middle school he had a crush on you and wasn't he your first kiss?" Erza looks down. "Are you blushing! Oh Erza Gomenesai!"  "It's quite alright Lucy. And to answer your question, yes, Jellal was my first kiss although I do not believe I was his. Although we don't get along the best now I'm doing fine." I thought back to Natsu and me and how nice and sympathetic he was. I couldn't have gotten this far. I can't imagine what this would be like without him. But Ezra's tough she can handle harder things than I can.
As I'm about to reach for my coffee a guy with blonde hair trips and falls onto the table, causing me to spill me coffee all over me. I stand up. "You idiot! Watch where you're going!" Baka. When my eyes finish rolling they land upon a stunned guy on the floor.

"Oh my god Sting?!"

"Lucy, you know this fiend?" She stands above him pointing her fork at his face. "Yeah, yeah, Erza, stab him in the face!" The blonde covers his face with his arms "Wait!" I put my hands on my hips and glare. "Lucy, I'm really sorry! Please! I didn't want to leave! I didn't know about it either! Weisslogia told me we were going on vacation! I fell asleep and we were in our new house and he was kissing some brunette chick!" I fold my arms. "Fine. But you couldn't have said by to me before the vacation?" He scratches his neck. "Sorry..." I shake my head and extend my hand pulling him up. Erza looks at me in surprise. "Erza, this is my best friend from elementary, Sting Eucliffe. Sting, this is Erza Scarlet." Erza stares down Sting. "Yes, I do seem to remember him. Although back then you didn't have a scar." "Yeah, Lucy we already know each other. Faintly." "Well ok. Now I guess that all of our food is ruined" I glare at Sting, "I guess we should probably head home." Erza sighs. "Watch your back Sting! I vow, I will avenge my cake! My beautiful CAKE!" I sweat drop.
"Anyways... let's go!"
About an hour later we arrive at my apartment.
"Well this is where I leave you to alone." Erza smiles. "See you later Lucy!" She drives off. "I like her car." Sting mutters under his breathe, we walk inside.
"Hey Lucy?" We walk over and sit down on the couch. "Why do you look so much fatter?" I give him my Lucy stare. "I-I didn't mean to say you look fat b-but-" "Shut up." He looks at me in surprise. "Oh my god, Lucy are you pregnant?" I look away. "Lucy how? Who? I swear when I find the guy who did this to you I'm gonna..." he trails off and looks at the ceiling. "It was the government wasn't it?" I look at him confused. "They forced you to have a baby with someone you hated right?" I gasp. "How'd you know?!" He smiles. "Dragon's instinct." "Wait but you're still a virgin right?" "Um, yeah?" He nods to himself. Then he jumps on top of me and starts tickling me. I burst out laughing. "S-stIng ST-aw-p-p itt-t." I tickle him back and we both fall onto the floor, still tickling each other.
Just then Natsu walks into the room.
I stand up and separate myself from Sting. "Lucy?"

---
Over a hundred reads! Yay ^^ thank you and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Love you all!
-Ambs