BABY NAMES!!! Pt.2

Alright so I've totaled up all the names and here's what I've got.
I'm going to list the two or three names and then to vote, you need to comment. Whichever name has the most comments is going to be the winning name. For each gender and ship you can only vote on one name. So if for one you say Nashi then you can't also say Luna but you can comment 100 times for Nashi. Does that make sense?

Alright first ship::::

Nalu

Female-

•Nashi

•Luna

Male-

•Luke

•Nash

Comment next to the one you want. Remember you can comment more than once just not for both!!!

Gruvia

Female-

•Sky

•River

Male-

•Storm

•White

Jerza

Female-

•Rosemary

•Scarlet

Male-

•Drew

•Reiki

Gajevy

Female-

•Gale

•Grace

Male-

•Gale (yes I know Gale is listed twice just vote whether you want it for male, female, or neither)

•Mason

Miraxus

Female-

•Nova

•Marie

•Nova-Marie

Male-

•Xavier

•Bolt

Alright so there are all the ships now comment next to the one/s you want! You may also list more name ideas that won't be voted on but I'll put into consideration or for background characters.

Oh! Also I totally forgot! I have published a contest book. For those of you who followed me about 6 months ago you would know that I had a contest book then. But eventually I ran out of ideas and deleted it so I'm trying to renew it. I'm going to have monthly competitions and competitions for different genres so if you wouldn't mind I'd love it if you could go and check it out.

Anyways back to the book and voting.

That's basically it I guess.

So comment next to the one you want.

Alright coolio. If you have any questions make sure to ask me.

My cat just sneezed all over me.

Um thanks for over 2k reads I guess and over 700 followers.

Remember for the next chapter we need 20 votes and 19 comments so comment 11 more times and vote 6 more I believe?

Cool
Thanks
Don't die
╭━━━━━╮┏╮╭┓
┃╰╯ ┃╰╮╭╯
┣━━╯ ╰━╯┃
╰━━━━━━━━╯
🌈ᎯℳℬЅ🌸