Chapter 14 - The Baby Shop

+4 thousand more reads since I published the last chapter! Thank you all!!

YOU GET A HUG
AND YOU GET A HUG
AND YOU
AND YOU
AND YOU

(Also I may or may not have just spent the last two days binge watching 'The Magicians' on Netflix and let me just say- QUINTON. (I also just watched Merlin and oml don't even get me started (but I'm also watching Supernatural right now and my life is over)))

Bye.
Edit: just fixing some typos that you all noticed
_____________________

(Natsu's POV)

"It is done. She should wake up sometime within the hour." Solemnly, I nod my head. "So everything went well then?" "Yes. Her and your boy should be safe".
I choke.
"Oh- sir I'm so sorry. I thought you would like to know." I shake my head. "Can I see her?" He nods, without looking into my eyes, and I trudge towards her room with a solemn expression on my face.
"Knock knock" I say and quietly push Lucy's hospital room door open. "Hey". I whisper, leaning to place a soft kiss on her forehead. "How's my favorite girlfriend doing". Weakly, she playfully pushes me away. "Natsu~" She says. "Yes Luc-" "My boobs are rEal hot. Rub em for me will ya!" I shake my head. It's the meds.
"Luce. I need you to get serious for a sec." Her glossy eyes meet mine. "They d-did it rig-ht?" I grab her hand, "It was a success" I say. "Who'd they keep?" "Boy." She gives a little smile. "Luke." I tilt my head. "What?" I say, confused. "I was thinking we could name him Luke. It's almost like a combination of our names but you know." "No I don't know but I like it. Luke. Our son." She blinks a couple times then looks up at me with big eyes. "I hope being pregnant won't effect the steroids." "Mmhmm. You mean steroids affecting you being pregnant?" She bobs her head. "Yeah that too."

~~~

(Lucy's POV)

"Two months left. You sure it's not too early to be baby shopping?" "Natsu, chill. The whole hospital thing was three months ago, we've known the gender since then so it's time we started shopping for him!" Natsu pokes my now seven-month-pregnant belly. "Luce." I look up at him as we walk toward my all time favorite baby store - Babies R Us. "I think you need to cut down on the sweets." I smack him. "I blame you for all my problems." He sweat drops "how is this my fault?" "You're the guy, everything's your fault".
I run away giggling, all too aware of my stomach bobbing in front of me. Suddenly there's a child in front of me and I'm flying. I'm gonna crash I think, right before I crash into Natsu's arms, safe. "Lucy, you've gotta be more careful." "Look who's talking!" I poke his nose.
"Hey sweetie" I say, putting out my hand to the little kid I tripped over. "Where's your parents?" The little girl sniffles. "Are you lost?" She nods her head and grabs on to my dress hem. Natsu comes over and picks her up. "Don't worry kid, they've got to be around here somewhere. What's your name?" "A-su-ka" she says, holding up five fingers. "Dis many sywabawls." Natsu high-fives her. "Smart kid, aren't ya?" She giggles.
Suddenly we hear a shout.
"Asuka!" A weird emo looking cowboy man yells running towards us next to a beautiful green-haired woman.
"Oh honey bunch we were so worried!" Says the green haired woman. Honey bunch? I crinkle my noes.
"Mama! Dada!" Asuka jumps out of Natsu's arms and runs to her parents. "Oh thank you!" The man cries. "Goodness, we thought we'd lost you!"
Asumas parents turn towards us. "Thank you so much..." they trail off.
"Lucy. And this is Natsu". Lucy says, sticking out her hand. "Nice to meet y'all. I'm Bisca and this is my husband, Alzack." She looks at Lucy's stomach. "And uh, good luck". She smiles and walks away, daughter in arms.

(Back to Natsu)

"All my doubts".
I turn to Lucy. "What?"
"All my doubts about you. You did amazingly Natsu."
"Thank you." I give her a quick peck on the cheek and we're off to the baby store.

~~~

"Alright, so they gave us money for diapers and stuff but then everything else we have to buy on our own. What size will he be?" Luce looks at me like I'm an idiot.
"I don't know maybe newborn?" She wacks me on the head. "Idiot."

"Hey Luce look at this." She runs over. "It's a little suit." She rolls her eyes. "Fine. Now, you want to help me pick out a crib or not?" I sigh. "Fine. Honestly I don't understand why we didn't do this online. I mean hullo, this is what amazon is for." "Shut up Natsu." "Oooh you said a bad word". "I will hit you." "Okay pregnant lady". "Ow!"

We hear quiet laughter behind us. "Hello?" A small woman approaches us from behind. "May I?" She says putting her hands on Lucy's stomach". Lucy flinches, then slowly settles in to her touch.
"I heard you two. You're quite the couple, aren't you?" I chuckle. "I guess we are."
"How far?" She turns to Lucy. "Seven months." Lucy smiles. "Can I ask you something?" The woman asks. "Of course" Lucy says. "You just did". I say.

I don't like this woman.

She turns away from me.

"Were you part of that high-school? They tried to keep it a secret but-" Lucy's nodding. I look up.

Don't let me cry here.

"Oh you poor darlings. How old are you sweetie?" "Seventeen" Lucy sniffles. The woman shakes her head. "I knew it wasn't a good idea. Here, let me show you what baby foods my kids like. I know your son won't be able to eat it for a couple weeks but-" I interrupt her.

"How did you know we were going to have a boy?" The woman stops.
"Lucky guess?" She says worriedly.
"You know, now that I think about it you never told us your name".

"I-" the woman runs away.

"Let's hurry up and get out of here."

_____________________

Alright so my obsession with Supernatural is getting to my head help me please oh my wow. [{SAM}]

Also goals are for stupid heads so we're not going that anymore just please support and yeah. I'll update every month. Love you all.
-Ambs