Chapter 10 - the Test

PLEASE READ:::

Hey guys! Amber here! (Obviously)
I just wanted to tell you about my submission for the Wonder the Movie contest! #WondertheMovie is supporting a book about a disabled boy named Auggie and all the trouble he receives for who he is and what he looks like. #WondertheMovie is about sharing kindness which in my opinion is one of the most important things in life. My contest entry is about a young girl named Moon who is bullied at school for her two gay Dads. I encourage you all to read the book Wonder, enter the contest and if you want check out my book, Moon. Thanks!

Also.... I am so sososoososososososososososososososossoosososossoososososoos sorry this chapter took longer than it was supposed to. I have so many reasons but I'm not going to bore you with my annoying excuses so here's the chapter everyone's been waiting for....
_____________________________

(Natsu's POV)
I sigh and slump down in my seat. I'm in the waiting room at the hospital, waiting like everyone else here. I've been waiting for Lucy for about 3 hours now. Don't freak out, she's fine. They're just cleaning her bullet wound and bandaging it.
At least that's all they were doing until the police came and started interviewing Lucy on what happened about 2 hours ago.
"Soooooo boreddddddd" I slouch in my chair and blow a hair out of my face. The hair falls back, this time in front of my eyes. So I blow it again. It falls, I blow. Falls, blow, falls, blow. I continue this process until I finally blow the hair hard enough and onto my head..... where it slips down again. "GODDAMNIT HAIR I VOW I WILL DEFEAT YOU!" I stand up so fast I knock my chair over. The chair lands on the glass table which shatters into eight or nine pieces. (It wasn't a very big table.) "Whoops" I sheepishly grin and slowly back away.

"Aaaaaaand I'm kicked out. So much for accidents. Darn you you stupid piece of hair." I slump down the sidewalk. Boredom why do you hate me so?! In front of me is a strip mall and I lean against the windows, staring at the sky. Suddenly I bump into someone. "Hey, kid!" He grabs me by the hair.Watch where you're goi-" he trails off. I whack his hand off my head and look up. "Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" His jet black hair, hard face, brown eyes.
"Zeref?" I ask but he's gone, running in the other direction. "Hey!" I start looking around frantically, my mind is racing. He's in jail, right? He can't be freed.
I start running in the direction I saw him run. My mind is racing. That was definitely him.
I find my feet carrying me into a deserted alley where a man stands, his back to me.
"ZEREF!!" I yell. "YOU ARE ZEREF, ARENT YOU?!" He turns and smiles at me. "Natsu. My you've grown up." I scream in frustration. "How did you escape!" He smirks. The kind of smirk that says he knows everything but would be perfectly fine not knowing anything. "You're just going to assume I escaped? How rude.  I thought Mom and Dad taught us better, Natsu." I run forwards, right at him. "DON'T YOU DARE  SAY MY NAME". Zeref's casually running away from me with his hands behind his back, still smirking. "Why not? Would you rather I call you pinky? Pinky." A laugh escapes his mouth and I snarl, launching myself forwards and knocking Zeref off his feet. "How are they all? Seems strange no one in my own family ever came to visit me. Besides mom of course." I stop and stare down at him. "Mom came to visit you?" A giggle escapes Zeref's lips and I wince. "All. The. Time. Did she not tell her baby boy?" Zeref leaps up and runs out into the open street. "Think you can take me Natsu? Fight me."
Images of my old family flash across my mind.
Dad before he drank, Wendy before she died, Zeref before he killed, Mom before she was scarred, me before everything.
I charge towards Zeref screaming my head off. I'm going insane. All I can think about is how everything used to be. I've covered everything up for years, hiding my pain from everyone. Lucy was the first person I had ever opened up to, and I had barely told her anything.
I'm about to strike Zeref when someone grabs my wrist and pulls me back.
"Natsu what the hell do you think you're doing!?" Gray pulls me back onto the sidewalk. "There, that's Zeref!" Gray shakes his head. "Who? Natsu you're attacking an innocent person." "NO THAT'S ZEREF! LET ME GO!" Zeref's smirk has turned into a scared expression. "S-sorry Mr.?" "There Natsu see, he apologized now whatever he did, let it go!" Who the hell does Gray think he is telling me to let go of my sister's murder. I will always hate him. I'm about to yell at Gray when before my eyes Zeref slowly melts into a middle aged looking man. I shake my head. "Has he always been there?" Gray shakes his head and looks at the guy, pulling me away. I look back at the man one more time.
"I'll never let it go. I'll never let him go."