Chapter 9 - The Found

Each chapter slowly decreases in reads
---

(Lucy's POV)

Slowly, I open my eyes. I see two figures standing in front of me, everything's blurry. I have to blink a couple times before my vision clears and everything comes rushing back to me.
My eyes flick to my arm and raise the other one at Lisanna.
"You sot me". Lisanna laughs. "She's in so much pain she can barely speak correctly! Isn't that funny Mira!" Mira just looks away.
I notice Mira holding a camera. "Whuts that fer ?" I say groggily. Lisanna steps forward and starts to speak. "We're going to record a little video just for you and your little boyfriend. Now be a good girl and go back to sleep".

I nod my head slowly and begin to drift off to sleep. I can hear someone talking and laughing in the distance. Something about help.
Suddenly, something's dug into my shoulder and my eyes snap open. I start to scream. My eyes snap open and I feel tears running down my face.

Pass out please pass out.

My shoulder's starting to go even more numb then before. Blood is splattering everywhere and I'm fading in and out of consciousness.

Please!

I can hear laughing. Insane, maniacal laughing. 

I hear blurred whispers and I feel something pressed against my temple. Kill me. This hurts too much! I can't.... "Natsu" someone says Natsu. I gun shot is heard and something grazes the top of my head. I don't flinch. I can slowly feel myself falling asleep and I'm begging for it to come faster.

PLEASE!!!

I hear another gun shot and the sound of glass shattering when finally everything, once again, goes black.

~~~

I wake up to a screaming and a darkness. I must be blindfolded again but why? "MPD, FREEZE AND PUT YOUR HANDS ABOUT YOUR HEADS! ON THE GROUND!" The police! Thinking of getting free I can't help but think of Natsu. I hope he's ok. I can barely remember anything from when I was kidnapped but I'm pretty sure that Natsu had to have been hurt in some way.

"You awake in there Lucy?"

Mira's voice interrupts my thoughts. I nod my head. "Good. Now as you've probably heard the police are here. They don't know where we are and that there's more than one of us so Lisanna's making me give myself up to the police. I'm really sorry Lucy. Good luck with her!" I try to say something but as I'm sry down on the ground I can tell that she's already gone.

"Hands up your head, put em where we can see em!" Someone picks me up. I feel their muscles.

Probably Elfman.

"I'm a real man!" I hear him whisper. "I can leave her!" He's shaking. I put my hand on what I think is his back. "Do what you need to do." I faintly whisper. "Elfman."

He chokes and something wet splashed onto my face.

Suddenly he stops and I'm lowered onto the ground. "Elman what the hell are you doing?!" I hear Lisanna streak. "They're going to catch you! Come back!!!" I pull at the ropes binding my wrists together. C'mon.

My uninjured arm slides out of the rope. I pull off the thing that's over my eyes (turns out to be a scarf) and start tugging on the rope on my ankles.
I rub in a pattern until the rope becomes thin and falls off. I look at my surroundings and find that we're behind a building. There are boxes everywhere and it looks like part of the building had fallen off. I wonder if this is where they've been keeping me.