Just a Thank You

Hey guys. Before we get started I just want to let everyone know that this is NOT a hiatus update. I'm here to thank you all and apologize. It's been so long and so much has happened since I started this book and even since the last update but you all have stuck with me. Through the worst chapters of this book, the horrible plot, grammar, and writing, you all have been there for me and I cannot say how much that means to me. This book is currently life line, but it's not just the book. You all make my day, every day. Even when I'm not updating your continuous support helps me through everything and I can't express my gratitude towards each one of you enough so everyone gets a virtual hug! These past couple years have been hard for me and every little thing that pops up in my notifications helps. My mom is a writer and aspire to be her as much as possible. She's won many awards and was even nominated for several big ones such as the Pen and Morris. Now this book has about the same amount of reads as her book and I just can't. I know this is stupid and no one cares except me but thank you. Thank you every single one of you. You matter so much that I can't even begin to fathom where I would be. This is where I come with all of my emotions and I write, I draw, I comment, and I read. So, just thank you.

(Now the next- long awaited chapter -should come out by Wednesday!)

Here's a peek at the next chapter:::

"Knock knock" I say and quietly push Lucy's hospital room door open. "Hey". I whisper, learning to place a soft kiss on her forehead. "How's my favorite girlfriend doing". Weakly, she playfully pushes me away. "Natsu~" She says. "Yes Luc-" "My boobs are rEal hot. Rub em for me will ya!" I shake my head. It's the meds.
"Luce. I need you to get serious for a sec." Her glossy eyes meet mine. "They d-did it rig-ht?" I grab her hand, "It was a success" I say.