Chapter 8 - The Lost

300 more til 2 thousand! Oh my god I am so happyyyy thanks to anyone and everyone who's still reading this :)

And there will be a kinda deep kiss so gomen :(
---

(Natsu's POV)
You were hopin I'd go with Lucy right ;P

The door went flying across the room. Me and Lucy both looked up. "Juv-" I start only to have something thrown at my head. I grab it out of the air. "Hoho nice reflexes Natsu!" I push up my sleeves. "What's this about?" I run over to Lucy. "We're here for the blonde." I growl. "Lucy! Go out the back entrance!" She nods and quickly sprints the other direction. I can make out two figures in the dust that the broken door caused. One seems to be a skinny but tall girl and the other a giant muscular man. They each wear masks.

The girl smirks and lunges.

I quickly step back so that she lands in front of me. I chuckle slightly. "Missed me! Missed me! Now you gotta...." now she's the one laughing. "Now I gotta what?" "Nothing" I shake my head backing up. "Nono finish that sentence cause we can certainly do that if you want, Natsu." She lifts her mask up and licks her lips. I keep backing up until I trip over the table, knocking out one of its legs. Suddenly I feel something hard and muscly behind me.

My arms are pinned behind me.

"Shit."

The girl motions at the guy and he moves out of the way, she has my hands pinned above me and I'm pressed against the wall. "Lovely we can surely do it" I'm shaking my head. "I-I have a girlfriend." She throws her head back. Man she sure is strong.

"What? That idiot blonde that ran out the back? There are three of us you know." My eyes widen. Suddenly I hear a yell. "LUCY!" I scream reaching out to her as her unconscious body is dragged into the room. I glare at the second girl. "Your a bitch." I glare at the girl pinning me against the wall. "You're a bitch." I look at the man. "Bastard." Then I spit. The girls eyes in front of me harden.

She motions to the second girl who drops Lucy through the table and brings her a couple pills that she shoves down my throat.

I can't help but swallow. She smiles and nods. The other two step back.

She shakes her head.

Her masks falls off.

And her lips meet mine.

I see Lucy.

I'm screaming at myself and telling myself to pull away because it's not her! Lucy's passed out across the room but instead I find myself sinking into the kiss as if I'm under some sort of spell. She puts her hands in my hair and releases mine. I pull her closer. What the hell are you doing idiot? I put my arm around her back and pull her closer to me. I can feel her slight giggles inbetween each kiss and each breath as it's released into the air.

This feels familiar.

Too... familiar

An image flashes across my mind but quickly fades with the memory of being drunk replacing it.

Finally the girl pulls away and I can see her face clearly.

She looks like Lucy but she has short white hair and I know she's not Lucy.