Chapter 7 - The Kidnapping

I'm just going to get right into it.
---

(Lucy's POV)
As I slowly regain consciousness I realize that I'm surrounded by darkness. "N-Natsu?" I move my head in circles until finally I feel my eyes focus and I can make out slight figures.
"H-hello?" I hear a small laugh. "Who's there!?" This can't be happening this can't be happening!
"What do you want with me?!" Suddenly I hear a voice.
"Way to make things like a movie, pretty girl." I'm so confused. One moment I was sick with with Natsu and now I'm feeling 100%, sitting in a chair surrounded by darkness. Wait.... I'm not tied?  "What kind of kidnapper are you?!" I stand up and slowly start inching my way around the room.
"You take a pregnant woman captive?! And then you don't even tie her to the chair she's sitting on?!" I hear a couple laughs. "So you are pregnant.... and you're name should be.... Lucy Heartfilia correct?" A very masculine voice says. I step back. Another squeakier voice cackles "oh it's her alright! No use lying... Luce". I can feel them smirk but I'm taken aback by the nickname. "N-Natsu?" "No not Natsu dear. Just someone who knows him very very well." Could this be Zeref? I know he's in jail but.... "Some might call me your lover's... stalker." Oh my god. "That is really creepy." I say. I'm getting scared now. I keep walking in the darkness until I bump into something hard. A wall. I inch my hand along the wall until I find two crevices and a knob.
"So why did you take me then?" Suddenly the room bursts into nervous laughter. "W-why? Ha! We have no idea!"
I quietly turn the doorknob and push. Locked.
"All the doors are locked sweetie. We're not that stupid." A new voice. Great. How many of them are there?! I keep inching and feeling the wall until I find two small bumpy-switch things sticking out of the wall.
I flick them on.
The room fills with light.

"What the..."

I stare at who I though were three men who had kidnapped me but instead there was only one extremely muscled man and two girls. All three of them had a bright white hair color that shouldn't be natural. They all wore masks to cover there faces. The younger girl wore a simple scarf tied around her face but had a bird beak strapped across her nose. The other and older looking girl had devil horns and glowing purplish red eyes and had a pointy red and white mask that covered her entire face and the extremely muscled and tall man had some sort of beast mask.

The white hair....

The two girls and one guy....

The masks....

No! It can't be!

In sync they rip off their masks and let them fall to the floor, the voice changers hitting the floor with a crack.

The Strauss family?!

Mirajane quickly rushes to my side reaching out for me but I swat her hand away. "Oh Lucy dear you didn't get hurt did you?" I glare at her and rise to my full height. "What the hell Mira!" "Lucy I'm so sorry I didn't want this to happen but Lisanna was hurt and I can't refuse my little sister." I roll my eyes. Of course Lisanna's behind this. Her and Natsu had just broken up two weeks before the whole 'baby project' started and if they had broken up on one day later she would be carrying Natsu's baby and not Bickslow's.

"It's your fault Natsu broke up with me! He'd been eyeing you from even before we got together! All he would ever talk about was your perfect ass and ur stupid face! It was so annoying!!!" Natsu had been in love with me for... that... long? Suddenly an evil smile grows on Lisanna's face. "If those are the only perfect things about you why don't I take them away! Or maybe he'll love me again if we could switch faces or bodies!" She grabs her boobs and stares at them in wonder. "Are you the problem?" She whispers to them.

I shiver. This lady needs help.

Kisangani shakes her hair out of her pigtails and slowly walks over towards the chair I was sitting in. She motions to me and then the chair. Elfman nods and pics up the chair and runs to me, pushing me into the wall. "Now she's a real man!" I roll me eyes. "Idiot" Lisanna mutters. "I'll be right back!" She says. "Just gonna grab a couple knifes and maybe a gun?" She laughs and skips out of the room. I look at Mirajane.
"Mirajane please!" I feel a tear quietly slide down my face. "What about the baby! Your baby? Lisanna's baby!" Mirajane shakes her head sadly. "Lucy I can't." "Do you really want your child and niece or nephew to grow up knowing you as a criminal?! What about Evergreen! She's carrying Elfman's baby right?" Mira looks down. "Evergreen had her third miscarriage last week." I inhale sharply. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry-I didn't know." Mira smiles sadly and is opening her mouth to say something when Lisanna walks back into the room.

"Teehee I'm back!"

Lisanna tosses a pistol to Elfman.
He fumbles with it before dropping and picking it back up again. Lisanna rolls her eyes. In her other hand she has three pies stacked on top of one another. She has three more pies balanced on her head. She slowly takes the pies and lays them down on the floor. She makes a gesture with her hand. "Mira, tie her up". Mirajane nods and quickly moves towards me with a rope in hand. "Mira please!" She shakes her head. "I'm sorry, Lucy."

She ties me to the chair from earlier, tight. I can feel the circulation in my wrists and my ankles start to cut off. Lisanna licks her lips.

"Now since I'm nice I'm going to let you pick which pie you wanna have shoved in your face first." She laughs. "Lemon or chocolate?" A wicked grin appears on her face and she leans down to pick up two pies "how about both!" She pulls both her arms back and throws two pies at me. I'm guessing one's chocolate and one's lemon.

Smack

The pies each hit me, one on my face and one on my chest. I cringe. It's so wet. I close one eye so the whip cream won't get in and lick the corner of my lip. Chocolate, yuck.

She comes up to me holding another pie and laughs wiping some whip cream off my boob and sticking it in her mouth. She sticks out her tongue. "Tastes expired". Then she laughs, again. "All the better for you to eat!"
She shoves another pie in my face. This time it tastes like vanilla.

"So what's your plan?" I hear Mira ask. Whip cream and frosting covers my face. I can barely see Mirajane as she approaches me, handing Lisanna another pie. I can feel Lisanna's smile as she shoves another pie in my face.

"Well first we're gonna torture her! Humiliate her by shoving pies in her face and showing her to the world." Another pie "Then, we're gonna shoot her. Right in that little pretty head of hers." A gun shot goes off.

"Bang, just like that." A laugh, and then darkness.

---

I know we didn't get enough comments but I felt I hadn't updated in too long. This will prbly not happen a lot but I had an idea an it killed me not to publish it so....

YOUR WELCOME

anywho let's keep the comments the same since we didn't reach our goal and increase the votes WAY up!

So let's do-

15 votes (going up by 2)

And

9 comments (since we didn't read our goal last time)

Oh! And we hit 1K+!!! This is crazy!!! Thank you all for your support! Ack yesss!!!!

🌈Ambs🌸