New Book!!!- If Only I Wasn't Dead

Hey guys! So I published a new book. It's been awhile since I've published a non-Nalu book so I'm trying this out again. I think it's a really good idea and I'm really proud of it but I'm completely terrified that no-ones going to read it and it's going to end up being my biggest mistake ever. I fear that by publishing it the idea is just going to go down the drain.

So that's why I'm advertising my book. If you want go ahead and skip this. I completely understand.

Here is everything you need to know about it:::

If Only I Wasn't Dead

Summary:Dying, we are told, is painful

Summary:
Dying, we are told, is painful. But how can it be painful if you can't even remember the pain?

A very drunk sixteen-year-old Pev stumbles into a clearing in between woods and a road. A truck swerves, hits her. A hit and run kind of deal. If she's dead, how come she awakes moments later to find her crying boyfriend giving her CPR? Much more, how come no one notices she's awake?

Your support would be much appreciated although I won't be hurt if you don't!

Thank you all for the 14k+ reads and the 735+ followers! This means the world to me!

Peace ✌️
(Just a normal sign out today)
-Ambs