Chapter 2 - The Visit

I'm trying to publish two other NaLu's and I have one other so if you want please check them out ^^ I dunno. I'm happy that I already have three reads and one vote when I only published it last night so thank you so much!!!
~~~

"Luuuuuuuuce" I feel my body being shaked ever so slightly. "Wakeee upppppp."
"Five more minutes" I say groggily rolling over onto my side and pulling the blankets over my head only to have the blankets lifted off my face and to feel a pair of soft lips brush my cheek.
I scream and immediately bolt out of bed. "What the hell was that for?!" I yell and point accusingly at him. "You could have rabies for all I know!" "Relax Luce. I figure since we're going to be sharing a baby together we might as well get to know each other." I glance at the clock. "And that had to happen at three o'clock in the morning, why?" I shake my head. "This is ridiculous. I'm going back to bed." Natsu smirks. "I figured you would say something like that so now I have no choice but to unleash my fire." I just roll my eyes and snuggle back under the covers. I give a little sigh of content. As I'm finally about to fall back asleep I feel a pair of strong arms surrounding me and my blankets. I don't pay much attention to it until I'm suddenly extremely cold. And wet.
Natsu had carried my bridal style and dumped me in a bathtub of freezing cold water. And ice cubes. I was surrounded by a miniature version of Antarctica.
I stand up, soaking wet and see Natsu standing there trying to stifle his laughter. I smirk to myself. He won't be laughing soon! I tell myself. Unexpectedly I grab Natsu's hand and pull him into the tub laughing. "Sucker". I hiss under my breathe. He falls in the tub beside me. His head emerges and he glares. "You little-" he stops realizing the situation were in and dunks his head under again trying not to show his smile.
He pokes my stomach. I look down. My smile slowly fades. I totally forgot that last night I took off my shirt. I was only wearing a bra. I look at Natsu, still laughing under water. Who, by the way, is only wearing boxers. I squeak. And slowly stand up.
I see a head of pink emerge still laughing then stops when he sees my face. "Y-you're" I stutter. I know I must be blushing like mad.
He looks at me, wearing a bra and pajama pants. Then he looks at himself. "Ohhh" he says.

(Natsu's POV)

"Ohhh" I sigh and stand up, pulling the plug to the bath as I do so. I walk over to the door grabbing a towel and handing it to Lucy. I shake myself off, kind of, I guess, how a dog would. I notice Lucy's teeth are chattering.
"You cold?" She shakes her head. I sigh. "I'm going to go make breakfast" I say and walk out.
In the kitchen I lean against a wall. Maybe I shouldn't of done that. Was that too soon? I shrug and start making an omelette. Adding extra spices in mine but not in hers.
"I didn't know you could cook." I turn around.
"Yeah. No one was ever really around to cook for me, so I had to learn myself."
"What about your family?" She sits down on one of the chairs at the island pulling two plates out of the cupboard above her and handing it to me.
"Well my old man was abusive to me and my mom, he never hurt my older brother who, at the age of seventeen killed him and my little sister, Wendy, and is now sentenced to life in prison. I lived with my mom until yesterday when this whole thing started." I don't make eye contact with Lucy. She looks down. "Wow. I'm sorry." I force a fake smile. "Nah, its fine. I don't let it bother me. What about you?" "Mines not horrible I guess but kinda similar in a way. I'm an only child, but my mom died when I was young and my dad kinda shut me out. He recently passed away so I live with my friends." "Frie-?" "Maids. Servants if you will. I'm kinda... rich?"
I lean up close to her and lick my lips just go effect. "Don't know why I didn't try you sooner."
She pushes me away. "I really don't like people only liking me for my money so please, don't." We hear a beep. "Omelettes are done!"

---

As we're cleaning and putting away our dishes we hear a knock at the door.
Lucy walks to the door, looking through the peep hole before opening it.
"Lucy Heartfelia? A woman in a nurse outfit stands in the doorframe. "May I come in." It's more of a command than a question. Lucy looks at me. "Of course." Lucy says stepping aside. "Welcome."

She walks over to our living room and sits down on one of the chairs. Lucy sits on the couch diagonal from her. "Can I get you anything?" I ask. "No, I'm alright thank you." I nod and awkwardly stand behind Lucy, squeezing her shoulder. She grabs my hand.
"As you know" the woman starts. "Ms. Heartfelia, Mr. Dragneel, you will soon be sharing a child. We will not be forcing you to do anything together." I relax a bit. "However we will be using your sperm and eggs so it will be your blood child. Now I know you might be thinking this is cruel but remember you are helping the world out and also getting a free scholarship." "To a crappy college" I hear Lucy mutter under her breathe. The lady continues talking pretending to have not heard Lucy. "It will be like a normal pregnancy and when we're finished with you, you may put the child up for adoption and go your separate ways. Now you may be wondering how we are going to make Lucy pregnant without doing any of... that. Wel-" "I think we're good!" I interrupt. She shoots me a look. "Very well then. Any questions?" I shake my head but Lucy raises her hand. The woman smiles and says "Yes, Heartfelia?" "Are we still attending school? And are we allowed to leave this building?" Now that I think about it I was wondering the same things. Kind of. "Yeah." I pipe up. "Cause I do have a life and family." "Yes." The woman bobs her head. "You aren't allowed to leave your apartment for the first week, just to make sure everything's going alright. But after that you will be allowed to leave and see your friends and families as long as you stay in the city. We will know if you've crossed it and you'll be punished severely. There is also a home phone and a phone book so you can find your friends home number and call them on the kitchen wall." So that's what that was. "If that's it I'll be going." She stands up. "Oh and Ms. Hearfelia." Lucy looks up. "You're appointment is tomorrow. Be ready." She hands Lucy a piece of paper and walks out, leaving my and Lucy in shock.
"Tomorrow." Lucy whispers. She lets out a whimper and I look down to realize she's crying. I sit down next to her and pull her to face me. She shakes her head and falls into my arms burying her face in my chest, stifling her sobs.
"I'm not ready Natsu. I-I'm not ready to be a mother! I'm only seventeen! And worse it's not even my will! I don't want to fail the child!" She continues to ramble on and I just stroke her hair until she calms down. "Luce. You're going to be a great mother. We will take care of this child together." She looks at me and smiles. "Thanks Natsu. Hey wait. When'd you put a shirt on?" "A man never reveals his secrets." A small giggle escapes her lips. "I'm sorry." She shakes her head. "For judging you. I guess you're not actually that bad after all." I kiss her forehead. "As to you my lady Luce." "That is a really earful nickname!" She squishes her face up. "And that's why you love it" I say laughing.
Love. Do I...
"Natsu?"
"Yeah?"
"How do you feel about this whole thing? I've really only thought about myself, I guess."
I look down at her and smile. "I'm happy if you're happy." And that was the truth.
Maybe I do love her.
Luce, I mean.

~~~

What'd you think? Thank you for almost ten reads lol. That sounds like nothing. If you like my book make sure to vote, tell me what you thought, read my books, and possibly follow? Love you all.

Peace
-Ambs