1.

~ Leanna ~

"Are you stupid or just plain dumb?" Raymond asked throwing the plate I just sat down in front of him on the floor.

I jumped a little startled by the loud noise following it and looked at him choosing not to say anything back to him.

He looked at me for a second sucking in his cheeks his nostrils flaring showing how mad and irritated he was at me.

I quickly looked away and started fiddling with my fingers wondering if he was going to hit me or not.

Instead he got up from the kitchen table and grabbed me by my elbow dragging me upstairs with him.

"Lost my damn appetite now." He said into my ear as he was shoving me up the stairs and pushed me into our room.

"Ray stop please..." I begged as tears started to pile up in the corner of my eyes blurring my vision thinking he was gonna do something to me.

"Shut up and sit down." He demanded.

"Ray-" "Girl I said sit your ass down!" He cut me off slapping me making me fall back on the bed.

I let out a sob and grabbed my cheek and looked at him as multiple tears fell down my eyes.

"You need to listen sometimes and you wouldn't even get hit." He spat as he started to go in his tray and pulled out a blunt.

He rolled it together licking all around it and lit it up taking a pull from it while staring at me.

I sat in the same position I did when he slapped me on the bed and I didn't bother to even look at him back.

"Come here."

I looked over at him and saw him leaning back in the chair as smoke blew from his mouth almost covering his whole face.

I did as said and went over to him and he pulled me down on his lap digging his face into my neck and kissing it gently first and started sucking on it.

I felt my whole body tense up a bit as a tear fell down. As much as I loved this man, he also scared me. I been with him for 4 years and lived with him for 2 years.

This man is my everything and to why I let him treat me like this....it baffles and upsets me. I can't leave him.

He's a good guy he just has a problem and I'm hoping he could fix it. He does too much cocaine, weed, and pills. He loses himself every time and becomes this whole different person. Someone I am afraid of and someone who would hurt me.

It's like when he touches me or kisses me when he's like this I'm never comfortable. I just want him to get better. Not just for me but him.

He lifted up from my neck after leaving visible hickies and pulled his blunt up to his lips and pulled from it.

"I'm sorry baby," he whispered in my ear kissing it after and rubbed his hand on my thighs.

I nodded holding in the rest of my tears and met him with a short kiss that he made it into something way more.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth and basically kept ramming it back into my mouth turning me around to face him and gripped my ass super tight.