9.

Leanna ~

"You okay?" Sheri asked me as I was zoned out standing behind the counter at the coffee shop.

I bit the insides of my cheeks as I thought about what happened last night. I might have been high as hell but I know damn well what happened.

I heard snapping sounds in front of my face breaking me out of my trance and I looked and saw Sheri looking at me skeptically.

"Oh, sorry. Am I in your way?" I asked moving a little.

"No. I'm trying to figure what's going on with you." She chuckled as she eyed me.

I shrugged as I looked at the time. It was about that time for me to clock out so I started to remove my apron.

"Nothing. Just overthinking shit." I laughed a little grabbing my keys and bag.

"Ya, okay." She shook her head.

"Bye. See you tomorrow." I told her and she waved at me as I walked out of the coffee shop.

I was able to get a new car this morning once they seen that the problem with the car wasn't my fault. I got in my car and put my bags next to me as I headed home.

I was kind of nervous being there not sure if Ant was there or not I was trying my best not to be around him.

Once I made it I saw Ant was the only one home of course, Cha must've been out running errands like she always do. I see more of Ant then Cha nowadays.

Walking into the house I looked around to see Ant nowhere down here making a weight lift off my shoulders. That meant he was probably in his room.

I jogged upstairs and put my stuff down and stripped from my work clothes and put on a black tank top and spandex shorts.

I brushed my hair up into a ponytail and slipped on some socks.

I looked at the time seeing that it was about to be 7 and I didn't have nothing to do.

Something in me just told me to up to Ant and see why he did the shit he did.

I sighed as I walked out of my room and once I was in the hallway Ant was coming out of his room as well.

His eyes met mines and he winked at me before heading to the stairs.

"Ant." I followed him making him stop and turn to me.

"Wazzam?"

"What the fuck was that shit yesterday huh? Do you just kiss people all the time like that and think that shit cool?" I went off crossing my arms.

He looked at me for a second and laughed a little. "Baybeh, is you high?"

"No. Answer the damn question."

"Did you pull away?" He shot.

"Wha-"

"You didn't. So it was cool. If you really didn't want to kiss me you would've pushed me away like you've done before."

"Ant. I can't go there with you." I shook my head as I could feel tears come.

"Who said I wanted a relationship after just one kiss?"

"Then what do you want? Cause whatever you want I can't give you right now." I exclaimed.

"I ain asking nothing from you. I'm just trying to show you how it felt when a real man kissed you."

"You can't do that. Not right now."

"Tell me. Did you not like it? Or are you coming to me with this because you did like and you don't want to admit it?" He challenged me and I bite my tongue as I stayed quiet for a second.