36 prt.1

Coming in clutch with another update 😉 thank me later!
This is goin to be juicy, so get your popcorn, your attention, and watch how your edges will be snatched!

Enjoy! ❤️

-

"Kiki! Do you lo-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Lea grumbled as she threw a pillow over her head.

Laughing Jhen turned the music down and peeped her head in Lea's room giggling.

"Bruh what is up with this grumpy mood?" Jhen placed her hand on her hip

Lea rolled her eyes and sat up a bit looking at the clock that read 9 A.M.

"One. It is nine in the fucking morning. Two. What is up with your happy mood? Just the other day you was acting as if I shitted in your cereal." Lea groaned as she looked over at Jhen not being fully awake since her eyes was half closed and she did get home late from being with Ant.

"I was going to tell you last night but bitch went ghost on a hoe." Jhen sucked her teeth at me before she decided to continue. "I got a job!"

"That's great. That's actually really good news, guess it's my turn." Lea yawned as she fell back in the bed turning so her back was to Jhen obviously going back to sleep.

"Looks like Anthony put in that act right." Jhen joked walking off knowing if she'd stayed Lea would've thrown something at her.

Even though they didn't have sex like Jhen insinuated they did clear some things up.

One being the information Ant dug up on Kayla and found out that she was still in contact with Ray exchanging text amongst one another.

Walking into a hotel, Kayla sat on the bed with her phone in hands and one hand on her hip as she was determined to get things over with already.

"Hello!" Kayla answered with much attitude.

"Dude Ian got time for yo shit. Fuck you calling my phone for?" Ray groaned on the other line.

"The hell are you at! I've been at this hotel for hours waiting on you." Kayla exclaimed irritated.

"Minding my fucking business! Why you trippin like you my bitch or sumn?" He spat back.

"I ain't no weak bitch like Leanna now you gone watch how the fuck you talk to me. You better be here in the next twenty minutes or im doing shit on my own and you can say bye to yo bitch!" With that she hung up in his face and threw her phone across from her.

"The nerve of these niggas." Kayla hissed as she pranced her way to the bathroom.

Feeling his emotions go everywhere Ray pushes his phone back in his pocket and pulled out of the apartment he spent the night at from some stripper he met the other night.