32.

From now on guys, if you don't see me put Whose POV it is the chapter is going to be omniscient.

Lea, Jhen, and Kayla in MM! Btw Jhen outfit is my mood for the day 😂 it will be hers as well. Just know she has no filter this chapter!

On to the chapter, enjoy❤️!
I did not edit so excuse mistakes and leave me incline comments!

-

"He's fine as hell!" Jhen squealed as Leanna and her were looking through clothes at the mall while Sean was taking a sleep in at the hotel so the girls could have their own time.

Leanna shook her head knowing exactly what Jhen was talking about since she's been talking about Anthony for the billionth time. "Yes. I know he is."

Jhen laughed as she saw her friend getting annoyed by the whole conversation and knew she wanted to do something other then talk about her ex boyfriend but Jhen couldn't help but to talk about it.

She had no clue what Leanna was feeling since she never told Jhen about this in the first place. Jhen sympathizes with Lea since she found out about the accident Leanna was in and how her life ruined after.

"Why didn't he stay longer?" Jhen asked since she was oblivious to the fact that he was here with someone else.

"He had a fiance to get back to." Leanna replied bitterly with a roll of her eyes as her eyes scanned through the many clothes trying to pick at least one so her and Jhen could walk out of this store and call it a day.

"Oh that bitch." Jhen scoffed with a scowl on her face.

Lea laughed at how Jhen cursed for a rare time since she hardly does so and her laughs skidded to a cough when she seen someone she really wasn't in the mood to see.

Kayla was strutting herself to the entrance of the store Lea and Jhen was occupied in completely oblivious to them being there as well.

Kayla had her mind set to buying some lingerie to please her man and get his mind off other things that seemed to distract him away from her which was pissing her off to say the least and she was getting sick and tired of pretending to be the nice guy.

Kayla's eyes ran throughout the store until her eyes connected with a staring Leanna switching her mood to a irritated one.

Kayla hated that Leanna was in New York with her and Ant. That was not the plan, Leanna was supposed to leave and never see Ant again while Kayla come and pick up the pieces and act fast.

Kayla was close to having Ant all to herself and forget about Leanna but that day she saw Lea and Ant at the beach she knew her plan failed.

Kayla fumed with anger as she sent a piercing glare Leanna's way and put on a fake smile deciding to go play the role and be as friendly as she can.

Leanna saw her walking over to her and Jhen making Lea start to curse to herself and try to look for ways to avoid conversation with the devil herself. She wasn't ready to talk to Kayla on her own or with Jhen for that matter.

"Leanna? Hey!" Kayla's voice bounced off into Jhen and Leanna ears making Lea take a breath in and exhaling out.

Jhen gave her a stank eye once Kayla was in front of them and Lea gave her a fake smile she could plaster onto her lips.

"Oh...hi." Lea said flatly.

"So crazy I run into y'all here." Kayla smirked with the fakest ecstatic voice ever.