21

Lea.

"Alright, ma'am. The locks are changed and we fixed the glass so everything should be fine. If you need any help on the alarm just give us a call." Trey, one of the workers, smiled as he pulled his arm bag around him with his other worker by his side as I stood by the wall the whole time as I watched them do what they were doing.

"Okay. Thank you so much." I smiled as I handed him the money and he took it as he headed towards the door with his buddy.

Once they were both gone I sighed closing the door behind them and it locked by itself from my automatic system.

I looked around my home and smiled as I felt more safe then I did but I knew my problems haven't left. At least I had one thing off my shoulder and get my house more guarded and made sure if something ever happened I would get the help that I needed.

I looked at the time and it was around 2 o'clock and Ant was supposed to be coming home from the hospital around 3. Cha was bringing him here so I was in a crunch of time to get everything around the house in order.

I didn't know if he wanted to still stay with me since Ray isn't in the picture for now all I know and I don't think I need the protection anymore but when Ant clarified he was coming back with me I didn't argue him on it.

I was a little more scared then ever for him to come back because things are a little more different between us.

I leaned against my countertop in the kitchen as my mind was filled with so many thoughts.

I thought about everything Sheri told me and I do need to talk to him about this.

I know what I want and I do want to try with us but I'm not ready to commit.

And I don't think I could let him get more from me for a while. Not til I think I'm ready this time.

I thought I was....but feeling that feel I felt a couple of days ago I knew I wasn't.

After cleaning everything that needed to be cleaned in the house, it was scratching 3 o'clock and I yawned as I felt dirty so I decided to take a quick shower before Ant showed up.

I dragged myself up the stairs and went to my bathroom stripping butt ass naked and turned the water on.

Once the water was hot enough I stepped inside and lathered myself clean. I let the water hit my face as I just stood there for a moment after cleaning my body and I could've sworn I heard some type of sound downstairs but I ignored it as I finally stopped my water.

I stepped out reaching for a towel I so happened to forget to grab. I cursed knowing I had to walk my ass down the hall to get one.

I wrapped my arms around my body as I walked out since it was freezing cold since I was in a steaming hot shower.

When I was close to my hall closet I bumped into something and when i looked up I noticed it was someone and I almost shit myself.

Ant smirked down at me and I wanted to smack that smirk off his face.

"Is dis how you welcome me home? Lemme go to the hospital more often." He winked.

"Shut up." I whined as I pushed past him trying to cover my body as best as I could getting to the closet knowing he was probably staring at my ass.

Wrapping a towel around my body, I faced him again seeing his eyes had never left.

"I'll be back." I said skipping to my room leaving him there and went to change into a pair of pajama pants and a T-shirt tying my hair up in a high pony tail.