4.

Leanna.

I walked downstairs after a couple hours since Ant appeared at my house unexpectedly and saw Ray and his homeboy Charles sitting on the couch with smoke blowing all around them and a couple of cups around them with a big ass vodka bottle next to them.

I sighed knowing what kind of state of mind their in now and tried my best to leave them alone so they wouldn't notice me walking in.

I went into the kitchen and started to do my regular routine and started to clean before I decided to cook anything.

As I was washing dishes I felt arms wrap around me rubbing my thighs hard and gripped them super tight making me wince.

I already knew it was Ray because of the smell of his clothes. I could smell the weed and alcohol from his breath meaning he was high and drunk.

"Seen your lil boyfriend here today." Ray said into my ear leaving a kiss on my neck.

I froze and looked up at the wall not turning around and bit my lip kind of scared as a tear started to form.

"W-Who?" I dared to ask him.

It was like I was testing his patience because he started laughing and sucked his teeth.

"You know damn well who I'm talking about. Ole prissy ass boy." He said staying with his arms on me and I already knew I probably had more bruises because of how tight he gripped my thighs.

"Anthony?" I asked.

"You letting other people in my house now?" He asked kissing my temple.

"N-no. I made him leave."

"Why would you do that? You ain want to fuck him?" Ray pushed on laughing into my ear.

"Ray your drunk." I said slowly biting my lip.

I was thrown to the ground by the back of his hand slapping me in the face.

"He man enough for you Leanna? Is that it?" Ray pushed more getting into my face as I started to cry.

"No Ray!" I cried.

"No what?" He pushed and gripped my hair and started to drag me out the kitchen with me screaming and fighting to get out of his grip.

"Ray please!" I cried my voice stretching out from my screams.

"Shut the fuck up." He grunted and dragged me up the stairs earning me to get carpet burns.

I cried and screamed and he threw me on the bed.

"Bitch you love him?" Ray spat in my face.

"No!"

"Fuck was he doing here then?!" He yelled.

"I don't know..." I cried putting my face in my hands sobbing.

"Stop fucking lying! Bitch you think imma let you go you got me fucked up. Only way you walking out that damn door is if you 6 feet under!" He spat at me.

I cried more as he yelled at me more and before he left he demanded for me to stay in the room.

-

I sat in front of my suitcase and just stared at it for the longest. Ray was gone yet again with Charles and I don't know when he'll be back.

I whipped my face from the dried tears and grabbed for my phone to find Chandra's number and dialed waiting for a answer.

"Hello?" Chandra answered.