15.

Ray, Ant, and Leanna in the mm just in case you wanted to know what Ray looked like 🙃

-

Leanna.

"Bitch is you serious?" Sheri exclaimed as we were sitting behind the receptionist desk.

I was doing my job while Sheri is just over here trying to get into my business once I let her know about Ray and Ant.

"Yeah..my life's pretty crazy right now." I frowned taking a sip from my mug.

"You got niggas over here actin' crazy over you. Girl you wanna switch?" She joked and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You do not want to be in my shoes. Trust me. I haven't even told you everything." I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair.

"I need to meet this Ant." She smirked and I gave a half smile.

"Sheri, you're patient is needing to be tended to instead of you sitting here talking." Kayla, one of the nurses, walked over to her with an attitude.

"Alright." Sheri rolled her eyes at the girl as she walked away.

"She's a bitch yo. I swear I hate working with that hoe, when you didn't work with me that one night I had to deal with her ass. I almost punched her and lost my job." Sheri hissed punching the air as if she was hitting the girl.

I laughed shaking my head. "Damn. I'll see you later girl."

"Most def." She smiled at me before she left to go tend to her patient.

It was quiet like it usually is on days like this I do have the occasional people come in with some type of sickness or a busted nose nothing too major.

"I don't have an id." The lady exclaimed as she was trying to be checked up for some prescription.

"Well imma need you to fill out everything here and turned everything in when you're done and we'll call you when we're ready for you." I explained to her as calmly as I could.

"Seriously? I just need one fucking thing and I have to fill out all of this." She half yelled.

"I'm sorry ma'am but those are the rules. Now please take a seat and fill them out and we'll be right with you." I said.

She cursed under her breath walking away clearly with a attitude.

"I've been shot. I need help." Someone cried barging into the building holding his stomach and my eyes looked alarmed and I called for some nurses to help him.

Sheri and some other nurses rushed to his aid and put him on a stretcher taking him to the back.

"So he can just fucking walk in and I'm stuck writing this bullshit?" The lady I just helped complained and I rolled my eyes ignoring her.

Someone just got shot this lady needs to cut it out. If I could I would tell her to take her old ass to a pharmacy.

Sheri came back out and grabbed the clipboard from my desk filling out a claim.

"Seems to be a dealer to me that got cut up on his shit. Wouldn't tell us much just that he got shot and his name. Not giving us much." Sheri sighed as she was writing down a statement.

"He looked familiar." I said lowly and she looked at me.

"If you're doing drugs hoe I'll kill you. That's the only way you would know him. I seen him around the block doing shit he ain't supposed to." She frowned.

I ignored her comment and looked at the clipboard to see what name she put down and saw Scoop Daniels.

My dealer....