26

Ant stood in the waiting room of the hospital where Chandra, Trina, and Leanna parents stayed by Anthony's side as they waited to find out news on their daughter

As soon as Ant let everyone know, they took a flight out to New Orleans and Chandra had drove up leaving the girls with a babysitter. It's been a whole day and he still hasn't gotten word on progress on Leanna. He had no clue what was up and he thought of the worst.

Anthony held his head down the whole time trying to cover his stressed out face that shown that he has been crying.

He could only imagine how her parents were feeling about the situation and he knew they were angry when he told them what happened but they decided to push it to the side and hope for their daughters recovery. They knew Anthony cared for their daughter, just by the way he looked at her when they met him.

Chandra tried her best to comfort Anthony the best she could by getting him to eat or talk but he wouldn't do neither.

They had to fight him to leave the hospital the night she was admitted in and he was back as soon as he woke up.

It was hard for Leanna to fight to come back and it's like every time she tried to come back she kept falling in an empty whole and that's when her heart monitor went off signaling the doctors was losing her but they quickly pumped her chest and wouldn't lose her.

When her heart beat monitor pumped again they felt like they succeeded but realized what else was wrong. The accident was more crucial, just because she lost so much blood from the accident.

Anthony was growing out of patience as he rose up from the seat and rushed to Sheri.

"Tell me she's alright right now! The fuck is they doing Sheri?! It's been a full day!" Anthony yelled causing a scene making Chandra rush to him and try to pull him back to calm down.

Sheri wiped her tears as they could see it was affecting her too as Anthony seen that she already knew what she was going to say wasn't good.

"Don't you say it. She's not dead." Anthony shook his head.

"..She lost a lot of blood. And she took a hard blow in the head causing her to have brain damage." Sheri explained as she sniffed knowing the information she was about to give him would hurt him as I does to her.

"What does that fucking mean?" Anthony croaked as he was trying to hold back his tears that was fighting against him if he got the answer he didn't want.

"Meaning that there's a strong percentage that if she wakes up she won't remember who you are." Sheri told him waiting for the reaction she was expecting to get from him.

"Oh my god..." Leanna's mother gasped she held onto her husband.

Anthony stood there as if he didn't hear a word that Sheri just said. He just started laughing for a little bit as he shook his head and backed into the wall.

"Ant." Chandra teared up as she reached for his arm but he snatched it away.

He stormed out of the hospital leaving the rest to handle the situation on their own as he handled it his way.

He rushed to his car about to get in but his anger got the best of him as he started to punch the car as he broke down crying ending up breaking his windowsill and cutting his hand. He didn't care though the pain was nothing to him since he basically lost the love of his life because of what he did.

He slid to the ground as he cried in his hands turning into sobs just as easy.

Chandra went out of the hospital in search Anthony not wanting him to do anything reckless. When she saw him by his car on the ground she went to his aid and held onto him comforting.

"This is my fault. I did this to her yo. If I didn't yell at her and say that shit to her she wouldn't be in a rush out. This is my fucking fault." He sniffed as he continued to sob in Chandra's arm.

What he forgot to mention to Chandra is that the car that hit her just left without stopping to see what happened. Or the face that the car was speeding at full speed over the 40 mph limit and the light on her side on yellow.

It did spark a question to why they was going that fast in the first place but he wasn't really in the right place to think more of it.

"Shh. Stuff happens for whatever reason and maybe this is a sign from god. This could be a new beginning." Char shushed him as her hands ran through his hair.

"She doesn't need that. She's been through too much already. I just want my Leanna back." He stressed.

"Amnesia is not forever. Sheri told me she has Traumatic Amnesia meaning for the car accident it made a big blow to her head and she probably won't have her memory for two to three weeks maybe up to a month or two." She told him and more tears fell from his eyes.

"Imma make shit right for her." He sniffed as Chandra helped him off the ground.

Cha looked down to his hand seeing he's done damaged to it and she sighed as she brought back into the hospital so he could get it aided.

-

"Is she awake?" Ant asked as he sat on a hospital bed as he was getting his hand stitched up because of the impact he made when he punched the car.

"She's awake." Sheri started as she stood in front of everybody who was here for Leanna.

"Okay what room is she in?" Ant frantically got up from the bed as the nurse finished his stitches.

"I'll bring you to her but I must warn you. She's very much alarmed and she has no idea where she is nor who she is. So please be easy with her or your gonna cause her to a type of panic." Sheri explained to Ant and he rubbed his eyes as he nodded standing up.

"Bring me to her."

Ant and the rest of them followed Sheri a couple of rooms down and when they stopped in front of a opened door, Ant quickly walked in seeing Leanna laying there her body looking horrible with so many bruises on her body from the accident. Her hair was tied back behind her head showing more of her face where she has some patches on.

Leanna looked at the stranger in front of her and her nerves started to quicken when she saw him walking closer to her making he scoot more back in the bed.

"Leanna..."

"Who are you?"

Okay I know this is short but I had to put this in so y'all can see how it took a toll on Ant. Next chapter she will be out of the hospital because I don't like writing while she's in there. Next chapter she should be on her way home.
You can call this chapter a filler or whatever 👌🏾

And don't be mad at me because of what I did. All of this will work on out in the right way...just don't expect a fast recovery.