6.

Leanna .

"I love you too ma, I'll call you later okay?" I smiled as I started to get ready for my shower.

"Okay. Good luck at your interview, honey." Mama exclaimed across the phone.

"Thanks ma, bye. Love you," I kissed the phone before ending the FaceTime and walked out of my room and I knew that once I was ready to go in the bathroom Ant would still be in there.

I sighed as I leaned against the wall waiting for him. I've been here for almost a month now and I'm still not used to this.

I knocked twice before groaning. "Are you done yet?"

"You rushin' me?" Ant smirked peeping his head through the door and I frowned as I sucked my teeth.

"You always want to play. I have somewhere I have to be." I exclaimed.

"Ya, whatever." He laughed opening the door wider. "All yours." He whispered in my ear causing shivers to go through me and I bit my lips as I watched him walk to his room.

I shook myself out of the trance and went to do what I needed to do.

-

After finishing getting dressed I grabbed my keys from my dresser and headed downstairs to see Cha leaning on her Island counter scrolling through her phone popping on gum.

"Morning," I acknowledged her and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Well don't you look nice? Where you going?" She asked me looking me up and down and I looked at myself shrugging.

I haven't really been dressing up lately not that I did before but this is the first time in a long time I actually put myself together.

"I have a interview today." I said grabbing a bagel from the basket.

"Already?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"It's been a month now, Cha. You act like I just found a job like that." I shrugged.

"Do you like it here so far?" She half smiled at me.

"It's cool. I haven't seen much." I said. 

"Because yo ass stay in this house." Cha exclaimed. 

"That's all I'm used to." I said looking down thinking about the times when I would be stuck in the house because of Ray.

"Well girl this is your new life and the way you move on is letting yourself explore and have fun instead of being locked in the room of yours." She lectured me as she placed her phone down.

I nodded as I sat down and tucked some hair behind my ear. "I know. It's just hard you know. I'm so-" I stopped myself not letting my self speak his name.

"It's okay." Cha held my hand and I smiled half way and sighed.

I heard shuffling come downstairs and I looked and saw Ant walking down and he was eyeing me for a second surprised for a bit before breaking his trance.

"We havin' a party or sumn?" He asked scrunching his face up.

"No," Cha chuckled.

"Then why you dressed like that?" Ant asked me and I scoffed.

"I have an interview." I said blankly.

He nodded not really caring and walked out of the house.

"Yunno he still like you right?" Cha winked at me and I looked at her as if she was talking crazy.

"Cha please." I shook my head before looking at where he had left from.