17.

Leanna, Ray, Ant, Cha and the girls in the mm!
Enjoy ❤️

-

Omniscient.

It was nine o'clock in the morning when Leanna woke up to the sound of light snores next to her ear. Opening her eyes she looked to the culprit who was making all the noise and saw Ant sound asleep with his arms around her waist holding her tight so she wouldn't run off and go into harms way that he was scared of.

Ant was never a person to be scared of anything he's not the most innocent man out there he has his own secrets and personal shit he goes through but what scares him the most is losing Leanna to someone who didn't deserve her in the first place.

Leanna sat up a bit rubbing the sleep out of her eyes all of the moments from the other night coming to her mind putting a smile on her lips. It was like she was finally happy, she thought the next morning she would regret everything because she was indeed intoxicated with alcohol but all she felt was pure happiness.

Probably after all of the abuse she's went through she actually had a man that asked her if it was okay if they go to the next level.

Her body tensed up to the thought of having another nigga use her but she knew Ant would never do that to her. Nor would she ever let that happen again anyways.

The slight movement that Leanna made trying to get out of the bed made Ant hold on tighter so she was stuck. She had no other option but to wake him up so she could get ready for work.

Again Leanna's shift was all over the place it's either she'd work the night shift or the morning shift. She didn't mind as much as long as she got paid, it didn't bother her one bit.

"Ant wake up. I have to get ready for work." She cooed into his ear rubbing his chin hair as she hugged onto him.

His eyes fluttered open for a bit and he gave her look as if she was crazy.

"I already told you you're not working. So you might as well lay that ass back down." He grumbled gripping her ass in the sheets.

She frowned blowing a big huff knowing it was no use arguing with him so she had to just call her boss and let him know she won't be in for a couple of days.

Meanwhile Ray was laying on the couch of his hotel he had to get after the altercations he had just been through shooting his 'patna'. Scoop had messed up all of his plans and informed the wack ass nigga of his whereabouts as Ray likes to say.

Ray didn't know what to do anymore. When he saw Leanna the other night at the hospital he wanted her so bad. He wanted to kiss her and tell her how much he missed her, punch and slap the shit outta her for leaving, even thought about shooting her ass right then and there because of how livid he was at that moment when he found out he couldn't go through with his plan anymore since they knew he was there.

So he decided to make his self known and text Leanna and send her pictures to show her what she has missed. Ray was so transfixed in getting his girl back home. Not only the fact did she run away she was fooling around with a clown ass nigga.

In Ray's mind all her could think was killing him and that is what he was going to do. He's gonna get what he deserves for taking what was his.

"Aye, I need you to do what I told you to do. I'm getting my girl today."

-

Leanna was in the kitchen cooking too focused on her music and dancing to the beat not noticing Ant was there watching every minute of it.