13.

Look at zaddy in the mm ❤️ so fine yo I could just eat him up 😋

-

Leanna.

"You up early as shit."

I sat my bags down on the counter seeing Ant staring me down getting ready to leave for work.

"I do have a job, Ant." I said softly as I pulled a bagel out and cream cheese out.

"I'll drive you." He demanded and I rose my eyebrows at him.

"That's not necessarily, I can take myself." I argued caught off guard.

"Not with that nigga looking for you, you can't." Ant spoke as he licked his lips getting up from his seat.

"I don't have time for this okay? I'm going to be late." I exclaimed.

"I'a be back." He said walking out of the kitchen and upstairs to his room.

I sighed as I plumped down eating on my bagel waiting for him. There was literally no sense in arguing with a stubborn person, ever since he temporarily moved in with me he's always with me whenever I go somewhere.

I mean yes we have gotten along much better now, but there's only so much you can take from Ant and he's only been with me for two days now.

I haven't seen any sign of Ray being here and I'm starting to think he won't even find me but you never know, New Orleans isn't as big.

Seeing Ant coming back downstairs fully dressed he grabbed his keys and tipped his hat down more on him.

"Les' go."

-

"What time you get off?" He licked his plum lips leaning across the seat as I had already gotten out once we made it.

"6."

"I'a be here." He answered starting the car back up.

"Please don't be late, Ant." I begged and he gave me a look.

"Now yunno Imma be here a 5." He straight faced me.

I smiled a little nodding. I kind of like how protective he his of me now trying to make sure I'm okay, he'll come a hour early just to come get me.

I mean it's not like there's much to do at my house, but it just shows what kind of guy Ant is. Even though he is annoying as fuck, he's a good guy.

Seeing him leave, I walked into the hospital and I pouted realizing I wasn't working with Sheri today. She works the night shift and weirdly they put me on the morning shift this one time because they were short.

Going to my desk I sat everything down behind me and took my jacket off revealing my uniform and clocked in.

I sat down getting a call right away picking up.

"Windell's Hospital, this is Leanna." I answered turning my computer on ready to start my day off.

Ant.