18.

Leanna.

I opened my eyes to darkness, my hands gripping onto something that I was laying on and I noticed it was blankets and I was in a bed.

The last thing I remember is trying to run away from Ray and him putting something to my nose whatever it was it made me start to lose consciousness and all I seen was him picking me up and then everything went black.

Feeling myself tense up from nervousness I was trying to figure out where I was and where was Ray.

My hands immediately went to my body to check if I still had clothes on and lucky enough I did.

I couldn't see much but I tried to crawl out of the bed and slowly put my foot down so I could find the floor.

Once both feet were on the ground I waved my hands around trying to find something to hold on, I was hoping the wall so I could slide and try to find the light switch.

It took some time it took me hitting my hip on something until my hands finally found it and once I turned the lights on I could see I was in a hotel room and when I looked to the corner I seen Ray sitting there watching me.

"You know..I didn't know if I should just let you sleep or wake you up." He grinned rubbing his chin.

I backed up against the wall and looked at him with disgust and a frown never leaving my face.

"You drugged me." I spat.

"Baby because you had it coming. Better be lucky that's all I did." He sat up giving me his glare making my skin crawl.

"Ray please. Just leave alone. Let me go, after everything..please." I cried.

"Now baby why would I do that? I love you." He exclaimed getting up and walking to me making me back into a corner so he wouldn't get anywhere near me.

"And I loved you. But you never knew what real love is. You don't hurt the person you love." I said as multiple tears ran down my face.

"Bitch I loved you. Maybe you had it coming yo. Don't do stupid shit and you wouldn't get hit." He spat in my face as he was practically all up on me cupping his hands around my face so I was looking up at him.

"All the shit you've done to me. You shot someone. I showed you nothing but love. I was there you when your mom-"

"Don't bring her up." He growled.

"What would she think of you right now?"

I felt his fist connect to my face making me yell out in pain and fall to the floor.

"Bitch! I told you to shut the fuck up." He yelled over me as I was in pain. I wasn't trying so hard not to cry anymore.

I looked at him with so much anger.

"That mouth of yours is gonna get you killed." He pointed his finger at me.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" I yelled.

"Everything. You're fucking mines and you gone sit up and fuck another nigga and run off with him...bitch I outta.." He rose his hands about to hit me again until I started to grow more angry and punched him in his dick.

He groaned in pain dropping to the floor and I hurriedly got up and went for the door but I couldn't open it because of the lock and I screamed in frustration. I was about to break this door down if I had to.

That's when I felt myself being picked up and thrown onto the bed Ray grabbing my hands and holding it down so I couldn't go anywhere and I looked at me with so much rage.