41.

Leanna

SMACK!

"Ow! What the-"

"WAKE THAT ASS UP!" Jhen yelled as she jumped on my bed after slapping my ass super hard.

"Man get the fuck onnn!" I exclaimed tossing a pillow at her aggy ass.

Jhen giggled as she went to the radio next to my bed and turned the music up.

(Play song in the mm lol ^)

"Aye! aye aye!" Jhen hyped yelling sticking her tongue out.

Lifting my head up a smirk planted on my lips as I watched her bent over on the door her hands on the floor her feet on the door and shaking her ass for me.

Then the door burst open making her ass fall and me bust out laughing.

"YAS! Fuck it up fuck it fuck it up!" Sheri popped up as she started twerking making Jhen push the shit out of her laughing as they both started twerking again.

Keeping my hand to my mouth, I continued on my fit of laughs at their craziness. I knew once I let those two link up it will be hell.

"FUCK IT UP IF ITS YO BIRTHDAY BITCH!" They yelled in sync as they were practically grinding on each other

"What the fuck..." I heard Ant's voice utter from the door as he stood there looking at their madness.

"What's goin...what the hell." Sean quit mid-sentence when he seen the foolishness happening in front of us.

My face was almost blue on how much I was laughing at how they were turning up for me.

"They wallin." Ant shook his head before he and Sean both agreed with each other and left like I ain't see them there in the first place.

Sheri came over to me and practically gave me a lap dance as she was throwing dollars at me.

"Oh my god! Y'all!" I giggled repeatedly as Jhen started shaking her small ass in my face.

"Clap yo hands if it's yo best friends Birthday bihhh!!!" Sheri squealed making me shake my head at them.

"Y'all are crazy!" I giggled as they started bouncing along with the song as they let me get some space.

"Bitch you better turn up with us. It's yo birthday!" Jhen exclaimed as she was clapping her hands.

"Fine...just once." I blushed as I got out of the bed with my spandex shorts clung onto me as I started work my booty of my own.

"Ahhh shit!" Sheri smirked as she started slapping my ass.

Jhen giggled as she backed away sneaking away so I would see her leave as I was making my booty bounce one by one on each side.

"Aye! Cut it up! Aye!" Sheri hyped me up as I started to drop it low and do the splits shaking my ass.