7.

Leanna .

"Leanna," Cha knocked on my door repeatedly as I was on my balcony smoking a blunt.

I put the blunt out as I sprayed my room out from any trace of scent I could and I opened the door to see her standing there with her hand on her hip.

"Girl, you okay?" She asked me and I looked at her confused to what she was talking about.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"I didn't see you come in last night and you locked yourself in this room all day." Cha explained as she eyed me up and down.

Because I was out late trying to find a dealer and getting high.

"I was tired." I shrugged.

"When do you start your new job?" She asked.

"Tomorrow." I answered blankly.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Cha looked at me skeptically.

"Yes, Cha I'm Fine I've just went to sleep and been sleep this whole time." I lied.

"Alright, okay. Well dinners ready if you want some." Cha replies before giving me one more look to see if I would slip and confide in her but when she saw I gave her a blank look she walked off leaving me alone.

I sighed as i closed my door and went to my balcony. I was hungry of course but I was also high and I didn't want anymore questions so I just stayed up here til I knew she was sleep.

Chandra was a early bird, of course because of her three girls Kaelyn, Mae, and Mya. (A/N: I know that's not the other two names but I want something different and it's my story lol)

I went out of my room to take a long hot shower and threw on some Mickey Mouse pajamas and a tank top.

I walked downstairs seeing almost all of the lights off except for the kitchen lights. I looked over at the time that read 10 pm, Cha was already in bed with her kids.

I went into the kitchen expecting to be alone but I saw Ant leaning on the counter eating off a plate.

I was tempted to turn around and go back upstairs but I pushed that thought away after hearing my belly growl.

I went to the fridge and pulled the left overs out and saw she cooked chicken spaghetti making me smile a little and I grabbed a plate and stacked some food on my plate.

The kitchen was quiet, both me and Ant not saying a word to each other. As I walked past him to go to the microwave I could literally smell the marijuana on him.

I laughed a little as I put my plate in the microwave.

"What's so funny?" Ant spoke up making me look back at him.

"Nothin." I shooked my head and put my food in the microwave and warmed my food up.

"Whea' you been?" He asked looking at me from the corner of his eyes eyeing me up and down admiring my body as I could tell.

"In my room." I answered as I waited for my food so I could go back to my room.

"Let me take you somewhere tomorrow." Ant suggested and I looked back at him.

"I work tomorrow."

"After then." Ant smirked.

"Why?" I crossed my arms.

"You stay in this house and I see you craving for fun so I'll show you some spots." Ant said picking his plate up and throwing it out.

I looked him up and down for a second as the microwave went off and I turned around taking my food out.