35.

Leanna

Waking up wasn't hard at all for me. Getting up and getting ready for the day kind of was.

I was going to meet with Ant today and it got me jittery.

Dragging myself into the kitchen with only my robe and my hair in a messy bun I seen Jhen scattering throughout the living room stuffing things into her purse.

"Going somewhere?" I questioned her as I walked to the kitchen and grabbing the pot of coffee that Jhen must have made this morning.

"Uh, Yeah. Have you seen my..oh there it is." She sighed as she grabbed a stack of papers.

"Where you off to?" I chuckled seeing she was actually dressed up.

"I have a interview today." Was all she said as she was in a hurry to leave. "I'm running late."

I watched as she left out and I shook my head. After we came back from New York and the whole Ant situation we got fired from our jobs.

None of us seen it coming, so we had no backup plans or anything. So both of us are struggling to find jobs and help with rent.

Jhen was actually working hard to find another job and she's been stressing ever since. Reasons why I try not to bring her into my problems.

It was only 1 in the afternoon and I didn't have to meet with Ant until 5 so I decided to just lounge around until then.

Taking my cup of coffee with me I went and sat on the couch turning the tv on as it played a old episode of Power.

Engrossed into the tv I didn't even realize my phone was buzzing next to me. I answered it before it could go to voicemail without checking the id and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Bitch."

Closing my eyes I sighed as I knew I was about to get cursed out once again. How could I forget about Trina....

"Go ahead." I blew out a breath as I sipped more on my coffee.

"Oh so you know why I'm calling? You seem to forgotten about a bitch completely huh? How could you do that Leanna?" Trina fussed.

"Because I'm selfish." I said dryly as my eyes was glued to the tv but not even paying attention to it.

"Oh so something we agree on!" Trina scoffed.

"I can't change what I did but I can change what I do now. And I won't do that ever again." I told her wanting to just drop this whole situation.

"How do you expect us to believe that Leanna?" She asked with a chuckle.

"By me showing y'all I can change." I answered.

"Hm. Better be a drastic change." Trina noted clearing her throat.

"Anything else you want to get off your chest?" I asked as I leaned back in the couch and propped my feet up on the table stand in front of me.

"Shiiit. I also called because you know it's almost time for your birthday and we gone turn the fuck up." Trina exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at the thought. "No. No turning the fuck up."

"Uh..why the fuck not?" Trina exclaimed.

"First last time I celebrated my birthday I got my ass beat for going to the strip club with you in the first place. And second partying really isn't my scene." I exaggerated as I placed my coffee down.