Chapter 10 Music to be Faced

It was 11:30 and everyone was beginning to leave "hey pops you coming?" I ask standing up, he looks at me.

"Take chappo home Meg, he's Legless I can walk with Hop" oh ok "see you in a bit" Chappo was a little worse for wear.

I open the passenger door for him "if you vom in my car you can clean it" he smiles and grabs my waist "let go your drunk" I give him a serious look and he lets go "get in the car", he gets in as I get in the drivers side "Megan..Meggie..your great" why am I forced to deal with the drunk people I look over to see him dosing off.

"Oi wake up Christopher" no response "Chappo" he opens his eyes.

"Ah fuck did I full asleep" he stretches "can we have a maccies, I'm starving"

"No I'll make you something."

"Ok" he turns up the radio  bob Marleys is this love  was playing Chappo begins to sing please don't when the song finishes I pull up outside.

We walk inside "why does this place look so clean".

"I'm not actually drunk" he was taking normally I smack his arm "I knew Boxy would make you give me a lift." I can't help but laugh.

"I believed you..I can't believe I believed you..your a dick" I sit down on the sofa "you could of told me in the car but instead you decided to annoy me" I laugh again leaning back.

"Do you want a drink?"

"No come and sit by me" he sits by me I lean against him then I kiss him softly.

One thing let to another being in his arms again makes me forget about the pain the worry the hurt, it was unlike it was before, I find myself laughing "what's so funny?" I shake my head "Megan stop laughing" he chuckled I lean my head into his chest.

"I didn't think this would end up like this.. was that why you pretended to be drunk?"

"Not exactly I only wanted some time alone with you.. but I'm not complaining..was the whistle still better?" I don't answer just hide my face into the pillow.

"I can't believe that just happened" I give him a hug he moves my hair from my neck.

"Oops" he smirks "good thing you have long hair" I shake my head "how's your back?"

"It's ok actually" then I move so I'm lying down "ow can you pass my bag" I tip all the contents onto the bed Chappo was fascinated by how much I keep in my bag "you never know what situation you may be faced with".

"True"  pick up my phone to see a text.

From dad
Where are you? That was sent a hour ago

From dad
Are you staying with Chappo. "I think he knows" I show him my phone.

"Yeah he knows".

After taking my tablets I text my dad back "looks like I'll be facing the music tomorrow" I lie down again after putting everything back into my bag "goodnight" I kiss him.

The next morning I wake to the sound of the smoothie maker, I gingerly move from the bed grabbing Chappos dress shirt from last night which was on the floor creased "morning" he says giving me a glass I look at it unsure "are you ok?" I nod "it hasn't got passion fruit in it"

"Good, sorry I'm still half asleep what time is it?"

"6:15 I've got work at 7:00".

"Do you want me to drop you off on my way home, I'm watching Andy today with my gran.. we might come to the beach or would that be a distraction" I smirk taking a sip "yum that's good".

"No..come down" he looks at me strangely "are you wearing my shirt?"

"I couldn't walk around naked could I" he doesn't answer something was up with him"hey" I grab his hand "what's up?"

"I'm feeling guilty...about lying.. are you sure about a relationship again" in all honesty I don't know "I understand if your not there is no hard feelings".

"I'm not sure". Since I came home I really haven't had any time to get my head straight.

"Last night was fun..but maybe we need some time" I nod in agreement.

I drive Chappo to Bondi before heading home "see you" he says before getting out of the car.

I pull into the drive the sun was just raising behind me as I walk to the front door I put the key into the door when I open the door I'm met by my dad... oh yeah he's working too "morning have a good night?" I nod aww poor Chappo how awkward is today going to be for him "good oh Meg don't let gran see your neck" he chuckles , I completely forgot I had my hair tied up "Andy's up by the way... see you later, he gives me a one armed hug "you can't pull the wool over my eyes Megan" he says.