Chapter 19 Extended Family

I wasn't allowed to work for safety reason Hoppo was a bit annoyed that he wasn't informed straight away, 8 weeks of a job was good while it lasted "Megan" Naomi said snapping her fingers "I can't believe your going to be a parent" she laughs she has been away for a while with Reidy "so prego got any cravings".

"Oddly no I just feel sick all the time I can't keep food down , Andy hasn't really spoke to me since he found out last week".

"He'll warm up, he probably thinks you'll forget about him" so was it good" I raise my brow.

"I won't forget about Andy. What do you mean?"

"The sex..come on he must of been good if you got pregnant on the first round" my eyes go wide we were in a public place after all.

"Naomi shut up. Don't just don't finish".

"Well he obviously did" I get a glare from a elderly couple she laughs "sorry but it's true" I sigh even sober she doesn't have a filter "there is definitely something in the water at Bondi it's like the 2014 baby boom".

"Ha ha ha very funny"

"But seriously how is your relationship with Chris" I shrug.

"I don't know even if there is one he as been so distant and so has my dad"

"Oh weird Does you mum know?"

"She called me stupid and irresponsible she is still with that prick" I smile as the couple look at me again "I'm 26 not 16 it's not like I have go round and rooted every guy in Australia" my emotions are all over the place.

We talk a bit more as our food arrives "Do you love him?" I think for a moment and nod "go and tell him Megan" I get up from the table "wait"

"Why?" She smiles then I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see Chris my dad and a few of the boys

"Happy Birthday" they shout I wondered why she wanted to meet at 8pm a big smile spreads across my lips and I give Chappo a big hug.

"I love you too Megan" tears stream down my face as the whole restaurant claps "I'm sorry" he kisses my head.

"You two are going to be the death of me" dad adds.

"She's just admitted she loves ya Chap at least kiss her" Reidy says with a chuckle "finally".

"Why am I having deja vu" Whippet adds then laughs, he gives me a quick kiss on my lips."

"Happy early birthday why did you have to be born on Boxing Day?"

"Ask my mum and dad" Dad shrugs.

"You were late". He laughs "come on let's get the party started".

I walk into the joining building to see more family and friends including Kate who has been away for months "So a little birdy tells me you having a baby" she gives me a big hug "congrats".

"Who told you?"

"Her name begins with N and ends with Omi" she laughs "so it was one time huh he must be good" I shake my head and laugh.

As the night went on I found myself dancing with Natalie, Naomi, Nicola and Kate to cotton Eyed Joe I really got carried away and I was the only one who wasn't drinking a couple of the lads tried to join in but couldn't keep up "come on Corey show us your dance moves" Nat shouts over the music he shakes his head with a chuckle .

"Nah your alright" he answers, secretly he is a good dancer I'll give him a hour.

"Your such a party pooper" Nat laughs and continues to dance grabbing my hand.

The song finished I walk over to grab my drink "looks like your having fun" Chappo says with a smile 5.6.7.8 starts playing I nod.

"Come and dance with me".

"Oh no I don't dance" I smirk but I've seen you Chapman" I grab his hand he quickly puts down his drink "no Megan.. fine" it takes him a while to relax but we end up having a great laugh he wasn't bad either, Natalie even managed to get Corey to dance .

"Wooo go guys" I don't know where she gets her energy from We both walk away most the boys were dancing "told you I would get him to dance" she laughs, Jesse had too left feet Dad, Hoppo, Deano and Gonzo were Dad dancing, Reidy and Harries were doing their own thing and the rest were trying to keep up with the song, the new trainee's Jethro and Glick wasn't too bad, I'm so lucky to have this crazy bunch as my extended family, Natalie puts her arm around me "it will only get stronger Meg" she must of sensed what I thinking then we join the boys even Andy was included Harrison was pushing him around in the chair he had a huge smile on his face.

Hope you liked it and could picture what I was trying to get across comment and vote, what would you like to happen next.