Chapter 17 Flashback

This can't be right no it can't I shake the little stick in my hand "no this is bullshit".

"Megan will you hurry up" I put the test behind my back and walk out the bathroom dad gives me a look but doesn't question me thank god, he  probably thinks it's my monthly visitor what do I do?

I text the only person who i know who is good in these situations Natalie she is like my older sister we grew up together she is married to Corey another lifeguard

To Nat
hey Nat are you busy.she soon replied

From Nat
No come over Corey's at Bondi and Noah is with my mum.

I arrive at Nat and Corey's I knock on the door they live not far from Bronte too "hi Meggie" she gives me a hug which is nearly impossible because of her baby belly Natalie is 9 months pregnant.

"Your huge" I laugh.

"I know come in" I walk in "sit down we have a lot to catch up on". I love being around Nat she is such a positive person a "sorry for not coming to Andy's birthday".

"It's fine Nat Corey said you with your Nana how is she?".

"She is better now thank you do you want a drink" I shake my head.

"Meg are you alright?" She gives me a concerned look.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

"I'm pregnant" her eyes go wide "I took tests but I don't know what to do one was negative and one was positive" I begin to cry she puts her arm around me "what about my job".

"Hey it will be fine just go to to the doctors to make absolutely sure and  Megan you can still work just talk to your doctors, I did with both no one knew until I hit the 14 weeks mark how far along are you do you think?"

"Eight weeks there is only possible night".

"At least you know I didn't" she laughs "does Chris know" I give her a look "Oh come on Megan everyone knew".

"Really" I laugh.

"Yeah you two are like love sick puppies".

"Well we called it quits I didn't feel ready for a relationship" she nods.

"I understand but you need to talk to him I know it's scary but Chris will stick by you I know he will, you didn't hear this from me but he was lost without you Megan.

My talk with Natalie really helped clear my head but I don't think I'm ready to tell anyone I will defiantly be going to the doctors but when I don't know.

A week later

I really didn't want the pregnancy situation to become a reality but now I have to let it because symptoms have taken over, nausea being one of them but then again to could be a sickness bug.

"We will do a blood test to make sure" I hate needles once she was done the nurse turns to me "it will take a week to for them to come back so we will text you the results.

I guess I will have to carry on as normal.

End of flashback

Present day

I just sit staring at the white walls his hand grasps mine "Megan Kerr" we stand up and follow the nurse into a room "would you like to take a seat" we sit down "If I'm correct this is your first pregnancy" I nod "ok we just need you to answer some questions" I answer the questions as best as I can my eyes get watery I'm going to lose my grip.

I don't know how I did it but I remained calm we make it back to Chris's car "so I'm going to be a dad" he smiles "why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because I was shocked and I really didn't think I was I took two tests one was positive and one was negative so  I didn't want to mess you around".

"I understand. You were scared but I'll be here" I stay silent for a while has we begin to drive  "I didn't know medication interfered with the pill do you want to go home".

"No can we go somewhere" I turn to him  "how do we tell people?"

"Umm.. we will do it somehow.. we could put a scan picture in his lunch box" I roll my eyes "ok then how about you send him a balloon saying your going to be a grandpa".

"I do love how you are making this situation a funny one".

"We are having a baby we might as well".

I just love Chappo sorry if this Chapter is confusing I hope you enjoyed it how should they tell Boxy and how should he react Comment below.