Chapter 16 Babies Of Bondi

The swimmer found their feet after instruction from Corey. The afternoon turned into a baby fest down at Bondi, whippet came with his son, Harries with his newborn and Nat came with her son and daughter it was adorable "Noah" Natalie shouts "Corey grab him" that child is a good combination of Corey and Natalie he has Natalie's Brown eyes Corey's Smile, the camera crew were on the beach filming whippet and Harries, Noah was laughing as Corey picked him up "hi Megan" she says putting the baby seat down it was covered by a blanket "how you getting on?"

"It's pretty good so far thanks" she gives me a hug, Natalie helped me a lot with my relationship with my mum, because she understands "how about you?"

"Being away from the beach is a killer 4 weeks left" she laughs "home stretch, how is it working with Chap and Box"?

"Not as bad as I thought."

Corey comes back over with Noah as we stood in front of the tower we were both watching the water it was about 6:30 "the film crew want to film us Nat with the kids" Nat sighs "have him and I'll carry Ophie" she rolls her eyes "don't" I step away.

"I don't even want to be here Corey I'm tired I look like shit" wow her mood changed".

"Shit" Noah repeats.

"That was your fault"

"How? Actually Natalie I'm not arguing with you" he passes her Noah picking up the baby chair.

I walk inside "what happened there did you see the Baba" Maxi asks

"Nat is pissed and no she was sleeping".

We watch as the filming gets underway Ophelia was adorable she had Huge blue eyes the boys were gushing over how cute she was, they come and join us in the tower and everyone hold her even Hoppo and H were gushing "you two do make Cute kids" Harries said.

"Ditto Mate"

Natalie was holding billy "six weeks have gone fast" Baby Nixon was with Maxi doing Row row row your boat.

"I know" Emily says "how was your Labour?"

"4 days long" oh god "they kept sending me home as my contractions kept stopping" They are great dads. The Boys cringed.

Now it was my turn to hold baby Phee "aww Meg you look cute with a kid" Harries says I roll my eyes. She soon fell asleep bless her and Chappo walked through the door.

"She is cute" Chappo said giving Nat a hug "congrats" I never thought he would act like that, Baby Phee loves me or maybe it's because she is asleep "Megan the baby whisper" I hand her back to Corey.

"Who would of thought you two would of married and had kids 10 years ago" Harries said.

"I could say the same about you Anthony" Nat adds "you've got a good one there" Corey gives her a looks "What?"

"Nothing" he chuckles putting the baby in her chair as dad walks in.

"You just missed Megan work her magic" Harries Joked "the Baby whisper of Bondi".

"Shut up" I laugh getting up "see you on Monday guys".

"Bye Megan".

As I begin my short walk home I hear someone shouting me "Megan" I look back to see Chappo "ya phone" he hands me the phone "I didn't mean to look" I'm confused then I see a message from my doctor (Miss Kerr your pregnancy test came back positive) my eyes go wide.

"Did anyone see that?" He shakes his head thank god "thanks" I begin to walk away but he grabs my arm.

"Megan can we talk?"

"No" I'm in shock I don't want to talk about it, I just thought it was a virus when did this happen.

"Megan please?" he put a arm on my shoulder I shrug him off.

"Don't touch me" I back away why am I stupid "give me space".

"I gave you space for nearly two months Megan just answer me one question? Are you pregnant" I bite my lip and nod I'm going to cry I can feel it.

"I'm sorry".

"Hey don't be.." he awkwardly puts his hands on my shoulders "it will be ok, I promise" .

Hey guys sorry for the long wait what do you think about what has happened.