Chapter 13 Party And A Panic

I feel panicky where is Chappo, "Jesse where's Chap?" I'm breathing heavily I feel like I'm going to pass out "Jess..."

"Where's Box?" he shouts sitting me down on the step Stephan was in the car park his eyes were on me I swallow hard Jesse kept telling me to breathe slowly "Megan what's wrong?..Megan..look at me" Chappo appears  in front of me.

"Box is on his way..What's wrong?" He asks. Jesse shrugs concerned

"He is.." he looks around as I begin to cry

"Where?"

"Staring at us" I answer quietly he looks up at Jesse.

"Ask that man to fuck off will ya Jess" I could tell he was trying his hardest not react "Megs back is hurting" he lies.

I watch Jesse approach him "can you move away please " he asks nicely Stephan laughs.

"It's a free country mate why should I?" I feel Harries sit beside me.

"Meg what did you do?"

"Megan I'm going to have to tell him" I nod "she's having a panic attack because that man Jesse is trying to talk to has been harassing her" he spoke calmly but I could tell he was angry Jesse was being polite as he can be. 

"Do you want the coppers" Harries asked I shake my head "ok darling" he rubbed my back I didn't think I would see him again.

"Mate back the fuck off" Stephan said "if she was going to break down crying she shouldn't of left her house" he smirks at me, I shiver I continue to try and calm down for five minutes.

" I can do it" I stand up carefully still a little shaky "can we just forget this please it's Andy's birthday" I was calmer,since Jesse managed to move Stephan and his friends but I have a feeling that isn't the last I'll see of him. I'm so happy the others were inside and didn't witness my little break down Chappo smiles at me, what was I saying earlier I do love him.

"Here they come" Harries said dad must of took my car where did they go.

Turns out they went home to get dressed my phone buzzed as I was sitting eating I'm still a little shaken but I'm not going to let that ruin Andy's party .

From Naomi
Oh my god I just remembered what happened..can't believe I called Hoppo Sexy...anyway I do remember talking to Andrew he was cute is he single.

"Reidy come here a sec" I shout while he was getting a drink "Naomi remembers talking to you, she asked if you were single and called you cute " he sat down.

"Really?" I nod.

"Yes look" I show him my phone he had a huge grin on his face "do you want me to ask for her number" he nods.

To Naomi
Hey just told Andrew yes he's single and wants your number.

She replies so quickly and he looked so happy "thanks Megan" I smile.

"Are you playing Cupid" Chappo asks bringing me a drink "I'm sorry about this morning."

"Yeah it's ok..honestly I think everything was moving too fast..thank you" I grab his hand under the table "you made me see clearly finally."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you made me realise I need to get my head straight." he must of known otherwise we wouldn't of said anything "how did you know?"

"I've known you far too long to know your head wasn't in it, Meg you need to report that guy first I know you don't want to..but that's the first step" he is right "I'll come with you" I give him a hug.

"Thank you Christopher for sticking by me..I do love you though don't think I don't because I do".

"I know" he lets go as everyone was shouting speech Andy was holding a microphone.

"I would like to say thank you..too..everyone who helped make this day amazing" I smile everyone claps.

"Meg come up here will you" Dad says I shake my head.

"Go Meg" Reidy says does he know something I really hate surprises. I walk over and dad hands me an award.

"Andy wanted to give it you" I look down and begin to read "read it"

"This has been awarded to Megan Beatrice Kerr..why put my full name" I laugh "For being a true role mode..and the best sister I could ask for...Andy" I give him a hug and everyone claps. I smile that's what they were doing.

"Nice name Meggles" Maxi mocks as we all sit down and the drinking get flowing "what you drinking?"

"Thanks I think..corona please" he gives me a look "I've not took any meds for four hours I can drink" and I need one with the day I have had.

"Meg how's the back?", Bobby aka Yak asked.

"It's getting there it's just sprained" I didn't even know you could sprain your spine but it's bone so it's possible "got to go back in two weeks."

"Yeah hopefully you can make the tryouts best of luck to you Meg."

"I hope so too thanks Bobby" Maxi puts the Corona down as Bobby walks away.

"So what was that between you and Chap?" I shake my head.

"It was nothing" he rolls his eyes.

"Cut the bull Megan me and Jesse saw you last night are you back together?"

"No he was drunk..Maxi you saw a drunk kiss nothing else."

"If it was just a drunk kiss then why did he say we are keeping it quiet Megan what's going on."

"He was drunk.. Maxi we all talk bullshit"

"It happened when you too Naomi home" he laughed.

"Nothing was going on it was just a kiss".

The night was going on and I was getting drunker and it was great "come on Meg let's get you home Dad said taking the drink out of my hand.

Hi everyone hope you all are liking this story.