Chapter 14 All Clear

Two weeks later I got the all clear from the docs, I reported Stephan last week my life can't be any better right now. I can't wait to tell the guys it was about 12 in the morning when I walk into the tower "guys I'm in the clear" I've had a full medical advised by the doctor since I've been abroad I wave around the letter Maxi grabs it.

"Ahh so you are.. hey Box you can't get rid of her now".

"I never did before" he laughed.

"Aww thanks pops love you too" I'm really excited and can hardly contain myself.

"Go and see Hoppo then" dad said, I give him a kiss on the cheek.

Just as I'm cross the road to the pavilion I see Hoppo shutting the door "Bruce..Hoppo" he looks up.

"Oh Hi Meg I'm guessing you got the all clear by the smile on your face" I nod "10 o'clock tomorrow in the meantime you can stay in the tower".

I wondered back to the tower "looks like your stuck with me" I laugh shutting the door ever since I reported Stephan I feel more like myself retelling the past was hard but it felt reliving .

"Well we won't be for long because guess who is coming to see you" Dad laughed "Naomi".

"Oh she's here for Reidy..oh fuck I wasn't suppose to say anything" They all laugh I push past Maxi and grab the bino's Reidy was talking to her they both looked so happy.

"Bondi Central to Blue Rhino Mr Reid no hooking up on the Job Whippet says with a laugh.

"Megan" Reidy said into the radio.

"Sorry not sorry they would of found out anyway".

The day went on pretty calmly "Dad" I ask cleaning up "are you ok with me working with you?"

"Of course I am..why let good genes go to waste" I laugh I thought I would ask"your mum hated when I got you on a surfboard but I'm so glad I ignored her" he chuckled .

"How old was meg when you put her on a surfboard Box?" Deano asked.

"A year.. we were traveling a lot the sooner the better mate, I didn't worry as much when she was by the hotel pool".

"You started young" Deano says shutting the windows.

"I know I didn't realise I was that young" dad hands me a picture it was me and dad I've never seen this picture "look at my curly hair are you sure that's me" I laugh

"Aww Meg your were adorable" Maxi said

"Haha Box the hair" Jesse laughed.

"It was 1989" dad argued "it was fashionable" I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to surf 3 weeks is a killer dad.." he gives me a look

"Take the bloody board but if you dent it your dead" I'm going to have to surf in my bikini I go down to the tunnel and pick up my dads board and jog down the south corner the best way out is to use the rip to get out there.

I was out the back waiting for a wave the were little 1 foot ones  after a hour of surfing I decide to come in"Oi Meg" I hear Chappo shout he had a four people on his rescue board, I paddle over and "go to her" he tells a teenaged girl lean down taking her hand her top was coming off I look up to see some lad laughing as he clung to Chappos board.

"I'll fix that for you climb on" she smiles I hold her top as she climbs on then tie it "You really think your fucking funny asshole" I knew exactly what he had done.

"Fuck you bitch" he snaps Chappo gives me a look telling me to go, I tell the girl to hold on, once we make it back to shore she hugs me

"Thank you, I felt embarrassed I didn't even know the guy I was just swimming" I saw Azza Graham and Nicola.

"It's ok we'll get the coppers down here"

"Thank you" we walk over to Azza

"Get the coppers down here mate that guy chaps bringing untied this young lady's swimsuit" he nods "stay with my friends" when I was at Andy's birthday me and Nicola got talking we knew each other on the surf circlet and were just catching up.

I grab my surf board as Chappo comes in with Tom following close behind "Chap talk to that guy who laughed please he untied the girls swimsuit the Coppers are on there way down" he nods, I walk back to the young lady "I'm Megan"

"I'm Brea" I hadn't noticed but she has a accent she sounds American "my friends are coming over".

They were loud I stand awkwardly as they talk about what just happened "so how long till the cops show up".

"Not long they are always around" Brea had now begun to cry I'm guessing shock had finally caught up with her, I look to see that they were coming down.

Me and Chappo stood in the tower with the Cops they had took Brea's statement "what's your name?" the female officer asked.

"Megan Beatrice Kerr"

"Date of birth?"

"26 of December 1988" I answer she smiles I tell her ever bit of the story I know.

"Thank you Miss Kerr" it was now Chappos turn..

"Christopher William Chapman" (made up a middle name and date of birth) "January 31st 1983".

When the coppers had gone I sigh sitting next to my dad "you didn't dent my board did you?" I shake my head.