my REAL life??

**************************author's note*********************************

THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TWO LESBIANS!!!

I hope y'all like this story...
It's my first one, so please, no hate comments!
Could you let me know what you think so far?
I will warn you:this story will have a few errors but please, bare with me, no-one's perfect. (:

************************************************************************

ALLY'S VIEW:

   "Ally, Let's go!" I hear my mother yell from the kitchen, her coherent words lacing their way to me..

"Alright,alright!" I repeated, sighing before shouting again:"I'm almost ready!" My answer sparks from my room and she calls for me to "not be too long". I sigh peacefully, grabbing my hot pink tote bag and toss it carelessly over my shoulder.

In some odd way, since I was a born, my parents acted as if they had to run from something dangerous, always on their toes, on guard and on edge. Every time they annoyingly announced a new move I was dragged along, just months, maybe weeks or days after finally finding where I'd fit in. I had, by then, lived in 15 states, and now, I was moving to Memphis Tennessee. It's the middle of the summer, and once we move I'll have no one to hang out with, because like I said, I'd only just found my place here. 'Here' was a peaceful area in California but like I said it's goodbye to everything I learned to love in that area.

I stalked my way into the kitchen, glancing notchantly at my mother, gowned in her green free-flowing dress, making her eyes look stunning and curiosly large. She looks up at me with a spark in her silver eyes, and smiles a minty, pearlescent smile. .

I once again toss my bag, this time in the back of the truck before hopping eagerly, yet nervously into the car. I rolled down my window, a cool breeze flushed over my face instantly. I panted in desperation, reaching for a drink stashed next to me. The air grew more and more humid: it was so hot out. I felt, in all honesty, like I would die if my parents took any longer, because yes, I was still waiting for them to join me.

It took them some precious time but soon later they had slid into the car and we were speeding down the busy roads. I knew that in an vexing way, it was going to  take a few days to get there, so, I just put my head phones on and blasted music from my phone, letting it ring through my ears. I watched my life once again flash by, the thought of leaving my friends without them knowing had killed me, it always had. But of course, it always was like this, my parents deciding to move at random times and no one, at all knowing .

   Days passed, feeling like years and we had finally come up to the house. The place was huge. Built with thick layers of bright, red, radiant brick, painted over with dazzling whit(which was irritatingly chipping away). The building had been towering over me, around three stories high, nothing like any of the other places we had lived in.

   "Home sweet home." My father says, exasperated, as he starts to get the things out the back.

   I still have my music blasting so I didn't hear what he said but I read his lips, ignoring him anyway. I walked up the steps and swung open the door. The house was even more gorgeous in the inside, larger and lighter . The living room and the kitchen were a light red with a black border and accented carefully with slight silver boarders around daydo rails and trimmed around the door frames. White stairs stood prominently, although hidden in the far right by the wall, instantly I went right to them, and starting walking up slowly, gathering my surrounds. I went into this one room it was a dark blue and black, my two favorite colors. By surprise my bed and everything was already in there.

  I started looking around, my room was huge, bigger than I have ever had. I look into my mirror and noticed you can slide it open. I opened it with ease and it didn't surprise me that it was the biggest closet I have even had...I was starting to like the place already, the walls were a light blue and delicate red, added with  another mirror in the middle..I was in heaven. I walked out my closet and then I noticed another door so I opened it, not knowing what to expect, it was my bathroom, beautiful light lavender, blue, silver and white. I thought I was dreaming. I was hopping, praying with pleas that we stayed here for good. I loved my room,
for a change.