That Night...

______________________________________________________

I don't know I'd this is going to keep going on with this book...if u want me too leave a comment! I really think y'all like this chapter

_______________________________________________________

ALLY'S VIEW:

   When Shyla was walking me home all I could think about is what my parents will say when they see me. I didn't want to get into a fight or have some type of stupid talk. I know I was out of line that the reason were not moving no more was because she having a baby. I was excited, but at the same time upset because she don't want to raise the kid how she raised me by moving every year.

    Right before we got to my house I started thinking about how sexy Shyla looks. She has perfect skin,she has the most amazing v-line and a few ads... I didn't know girls can get abs. She has the most amazing figure I have ever seen. What I don't get though is that something's telling me to just kiss her.

   When we touch a spark goes threw me...I never felt that before, and I know she felt it too. When we touched she had this look in her eyes like she wanted to kiss me. My thoughts soon went away as I started to see my house. I told her good bye and got her number then walked towards the house.

   When I got in the house my mother attacked me. I didn't get one word out before she was on me hugging me like she hasn't seen me in years.

  " I was worried sick!" She says letting me go some.

   " Mom, your gonna squeeze me to death." I told her to get her to stop hugging me.

" Okay honey sorry. One question though. Why are you wet?" she asked with a you better tell me because I already know look.

"I went swimming with a friend" I tell her and she starts getting excited 

  " Your already making new friends! Good! Have her come over tomorrow so we can met her." My father tells me with a smile on his face while my mom just stands there agreeing with him.

My mother had cooked my favorite that night, hamburgers and fries. As we started to eat my mom asked me what I did today because she knows I didn't go to town...

" How you know I didn't go to town?" I ask her confused

   " I heard water in the background when I called you." She explained

  "Oh, Shyla and I were swimming in the river." I told her hoping she believed me.

    " Honey that's sweet! Sounds like u had a good day today "

    " Mom, I'm kinda tired I had a busy day...I'm going to bed "

    " Alright love. Text me if you need me." She said before I got up and walked away.

  I went up to my room, and popped down on my bed. Then I remember o told Shyla I'll text her so she'll have my number. So I texted her saying

★★★★ Hey, its Ally(: ★★★★

   I put my phone down beside me, and just layer their for a little bit. I started to find myself falling asleep, but I needed to shower. I got up, and grabbed a long shirt and some boxers. I love sleeping in long shirts and boxers, I don't it since I was little.

  I headed to my bathroom, and put the hot water on so it could get hot. I placed my clothes down right by the sink, and started to get undressed. I was tired that I just wanted to go to bed. The clothes I had on wasn't that wet anymore, but I knew I would have to change my sheets.