Forever

_______________________________________________________________________

Today I have no school and I won't tomorrow thanks to the weather. so I'll put as much as I can up. I'll be a bit busy spending time with my girlfriend.

hope y'all comment and let me know how I'm doing with the book .

______________________________________________________________________

Ally's view:

  I was waiting for Shyla to get here. I didn't know what we would do but I couldn't get my dream out my mind...I wanted to tell her about ot , but I don't her to think that I'm weird because I have dreams about changing into a wolf. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I got a text from her. My hear started racing. She was almost here. I went to the door and opened it. She was standing right there about to knock.

   She looked so good. I just wanted to jump on her and kiss her. I just met her yesterday, I don't know why I'm like this! It feels like I knew her forever like she's the one. I even been having nightmares and she's in them calming me down. I just didn't get any of this.

  " Your gonna invite me in or stare at me beautiful?" I head her say pulling me out my thoughts.

   I told her to come in, and I showed her around. Then we went in my room. We were on my bed playing 20 questions.I wanted to be touching her. I moved so that away out knees would be touching since we were both sitting indian style. I looked into her eyes and they started glowing a light blue. I pulled away...

  " Your eyes....There glowing light blue..." I moved to the end of the bed...I was thinking about my dream. Thinking that its true..

  I told her my dream, not everything that happen, but the majority of it. How I been having dreams I'm turning into a wolf, and she's there telling me what to do. I wanted to know if it's true!

   Ally, turn around if you can hear me.

I turned and looked at her. She wasn't freaked out by my dream. She came closer to me.

   " Its okay, everything will be alright. Come here."

She put her arms out and wiped away my tears. I wanted to be in her arms. I wanted her to tell me its just a dream, that it wouldn't happen. She didn't say nothing like that. I think she knew something that I didn't , and I was scared to know

   " Every time we touch, a shock goes threw my body, I know you feel it too. I have a lot to explain to you, but its better if we talk about it at my house. My mother will explain everything to you." She tells me once I stopped crying.

   I was confused. I didn't know what was going on, but I had an idea my nightmares are what's to come. I'm scared out my mind. I don't know how her mom will explain everything to me, or even what she has to explain.

   I went down into the living room. I looked outside, and seen the guys starting to walk back to the house. My parents were sitting on the carpet looking for baby things.