New life

___________________________

Okay so the sexy cerves thing was just am insider and I only said that for her❤️

Only a few more chapters to go !(:

___________________________

Shyla's view:

I get out the shower and walk into our room. I was expected to find her still doing her makeup, but she was no where. I didn't think anything by it tho. I dropped my towel to the ground, and was about to get dressed when I heard her walk in the room.

She was looking at me, more like drooling over me. I could tell her wolf wanted me. I can't take this, I want her right here right now , but it's not good timing. I want out first time to be perfect.

I hurried up and got dressed before she could jump on me. She walked up to me and asked me to put her necklace on. After I put it on, and got dressed it was time to go.

When we got to the pack house they had tables everywhere. Some tables for food and drinks and others for people to sit. The awhile pack was already outside. The kids were playing in the pond, and the adults were talking to one another.

My father walks up to the stage and tells everyone to gather around the stage. Once everyone was there my father and mother talked about how proud they were of me and Ally. I was almost in tears. They stepped off and allowed Ally and I to go up. They all looked at me and bowed saying alpha. I then bowed accepting. They rose and did the same exact thing but to Ally and said luna. It was Allys turn to bow back at then accepting her role. She looked at me and I nodded at her. She then bowed back at them. Everyone cheered for us.

After Ally and I made a small speech they all clapped. I let the party begin. The kids were playing in the pond again and everyone else started talking. Ally and I went walk around making sure everyone was having a good time. We came up to all the teens. They looked to be up to no good.

" Brittney, come here please." I said to her.

Britney was 15. She had brown hair and brown eyes and she's about 4'9. Her mate is James.

She walked up to me and bows. " Enough girl." I said. She looked at me with worried eyes. " Calm down. You did nothing. I just want to know what y'all are up too. It seems to be no good." I stated. Her eyes changed into a smile just then.

" Oh, we were trying to find a place to make a water slid but we can't find anywhere. The boys wanted to go look in the woods but we keep telling them no. They won't listen to us though." She stated a little bit out of breath.

" Okay thank you. You can go." Ally said.

She then ran off to the others. Shyla sent a mind like to the pack. She told everyone to keep an eye on the kids and teens to make sure they don't get close or into the woods. That she don't want anyone leaving the pack house until the land is searched. Everyone then started to get worried. I mind linked everyone letting then know nothing's wrong. everyone calmed down then and started to have fun.

The teens went ask some of the guys to help them make a slipping slid going into the pond. I allowed then to do so. They put a tarp down and put soap on it. Everyone in the pack wanted to slid down it. We played in the pond and then we ate. It was time to start picking up. Ally and I told some on the women to help pick up. We told the guys to luck up the heavy stuff and that if I was needed to mind link me.

I had a surprise waiting for her when we got home.

Ally's view:

After Shyla's parents got off the stage it was our turn to go up. I was scared out my mind. My insides were telling me to run but my body made me stay put. Everyone bowed at Shyla and she bowed back. They did the same for me... I thought for a second that I couldn't do this. I'm not ready. I looked to Shyla and she nodded.. I knew she was here for me every step of the way. I turned and bowed. The day was filled with do much excitement I was ready to go home and sleep. Once everything that had to be done was done we headed home.

Shyla opened the door for me and we headed up to our room. But when we got up stairs, the floor was covered with white rose peddles. I followed then up to our room. When I opened the door the room was light with candles and the bed had rose peddles all over it. I was in shock. I turned around to see her standing there with a huge smile on her face. I knew what was coming next, and my wolf was begging for her to take me. She came up to me and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist. She started kissing me as she carried me to the bed. She kissed down my neck. I could feel the heat starting to rise. She kissed back up my neck and started to middle on my ear lobe. My body started to shake. I wanted her and I needed her now.

=============