Lovely Dreams

____________________________________________________________________

  I have a few readers so I guess I'll keep on going and my girlfriend really wants me to finish this book so I guess I will for her. Today I going to Twin Peeks at 7! I can't wait!!(: Its my uncles bday so I won't be adding more until late tonight but I'll put up a small chapter!!(:

WARNING THIS PART WILL HAVE A DIRTY SEINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT YOU CAN SKIP OVER IT !!!!!

Hope you like this chapter (;

____________________________________________________________________

SHYLA'S VIEW :

    Ally and I were laying on my bed, I was facing her looking into her amazing eyes. She was about to tell me something when I started tickling her. She was laughing and moving like a worm. It was too cute.

    " Please! Stop baby!" She yelled laughing my ass off.

I kept tickling her I loved when she called me baby, it always makes my hear beat faster.

   " If you love me ! Please baby!" she yells again

   I stopped and looked at her, she was looking at me with her loving eyes. It makes my heart melt. I was laying between her legs at the time, and I bend down to kiss her. When our lips met my body started to tingle, and so did hers, I could feel her shaking. I loved when this happen.

   I deepened the kiss and licked the bottom on her lip. Our tongs were intertwine, I love the taste of her lips; it drives me crazy. I start kissing down her neck and licking back up. I started to bite on her ear, and she let a small moan out making me want her more. I took off her shirt and kissed down her body and pulled off her thong with my teeth. I licked back up her body, and she bit her lip hard while I was doing this. I started to nibble on her nipple, she was pulling my hair, and moaning. I wanted to taste her. I kissed her with so much love and slid my hand down. I looked at her, and she nodes at me saying I can. I start rubbing her cut hard. She starts shaking, and tries to push my hand down. I did what she wanted and put two fingers in her.

   She bit her lip hard, I knew she loved it. I was moving my fingers around looking for her hot spot, and when I found it I started to wiggle my fingers as fast as I can. She was getting close to cumin I could feel it. I slid my fingers out, and looked at her. She looked upset that I had stopped.  Her loving eyes were telling me to keep going and she was begging me to slid my fingers back in. She grabbed my hand telling me to keep going. I started to rub her cut teasing her. She moaned and pushed my head down. I started to lick her cut. I stuck my fingers back in her wiggling then as fast as I can while I was licking her cut. Right before she cumed I heard my phone going off.