Legend.

Ms. Ginger's view ( Shyla's mother)

I woke up one day and I could see nothing around me except this big white light. I thought I was dead.

" Your not dead my child" a voice said.

I knew exactly who is was. It was the moon goddess.

" Why am I here ?" I asked.

" So I can tell you your child's future."

She had explained everything to me. How it would start and why it would. How it would end. I didn't understand why my babygirl and her mate will be able to do so much to the world and save it.

She had told me for years these hunter have been killing packs so they will only be one pack in the world. They wanted to destroy the wolf word and create there own one. That it would cause hell if it happen. No humans would be safe if it did. She told me how when Shyla's 16 that they will try to kill everyone in our pack. That we would have the biggest pack in the world and my girl and her mate will be in charge of the whole thing. Her and her mate has powers unlike ever other wolf in the world. That once they discovered it, the hunters would die in an instance. She explained how I can't tell them anything only that they will learn when the time was right. Never answer any questions they had that involved the future. Just to tell them that they will have great accomplished and they will soon learn.

I was back in my room and was trying to make since of everything and when I finally did I knew what I had to do. As soon as Ally was born they would try to kill her so it wouldn't come true. I knew I had to get them away. I called the witches for there help... They agreed and as plain everything happen the way it should of.

Years passed and Shyla turned 16. I knew it was a matter of time for her to meet her mate again. They were together when she was born but separated. I knew Shyla had no memory of it so I knew once she came back I would have to explain things. So that's what I did I explained what happen that night.

Now that we went to her uncles because they been attacked and there house had been burnt down. We decided to combine our two packs, and then Marks pack will join. Once we tell all the others what we had planned, everything will change. But only for the better.

I was on my way to the house when I smelled things were off. It smelt like death. The others noticed too. We all ran faster than ever to the house. We seem blood everywhere. The girls weren't in sight. I called them to make sure they were okay. And thank god they made it out safe.

I called up the witches and asked what happen. They told he how four vampires had gotten in, and they were headed to the house. They said that they had stopped them and killed all bit one so they can get answers. They told me how they found out the vampires were sent to kill the girls, and how the hunters got a colony of vampires to help kill the wolfs. They told me how this vamp told them that the hunters said if they didn't help we would be the next ones gone, that they had no choice. Then they killed him.

I was relieved that they helped save the girls yet again. I thanked them and told them that they know what will become of the future, and that they were another reason why it would happen.

I gathered all the people I needed to make the trip to the safe house after we helped everyone settle in, and them we were off. I knew what I had to tell the girls and Mark. I know the girls will think there not ready but I know they are, and Mark won't have a problem with his pack joining ours. I called up the witches and asked for there help. I needed them to find a save place away fro were we were to start building the new pack house. They agreed. Once that was settled we started to head to the save house. The fastest and safest way. The underground.

___________________________

Idk if this was confusing or not. Just let me know as I'll try to explain it better.

I hope y'all now know what's going on some !(: