...

Just then I sat up and looked at her and she seemed like she would really do it. Damn I'm liking this girl even more it seems like she has a wild side. She just looked at me and started to take off her flats. She put them in the spot she was sitting just moments ago and started to take her shirt off. What?! OMG calm down!! I though to myself as I watched her. She had perfect tan skin and a sexy v-line. My would was going crazy, but I shut her up. She put her hands on her hips and just looked at me...

  " Do you like what you see or something ?" she asked me giggling, and biting her lip.

  Honestly I didn't, I loved what I seem. Just as I heard her say that my face turned red I could feel that heat in my checks.  I let my head fall down I can't believe she caught me.

" You want me to come with you?" I asked still keeping my head down.

I hear her giggle " Come on cutie!" she yells and I hear water splashing.

I look up only to see that we was already in the water.  I took off my clothes leaving my in my bra and boxers. I put my clothes in a pile and I grabbed Ally's clothes and put them next to mine.

" I'll be right back! I yelled at her hoping she heard me.

I wet behind these two trees, and claimed over these two big rocks. Once I got to the trail I ran all the way to the top of the waterfall. I was on the side on this big rock that they had no water running down it like always .

" NO! Don't jump!You can get hurt!" I hear Ally scream right when my left foot left the rock. I did a cannon ball right in the middle of the water. It was perfect!

  I came up for air and right as I did so Ally was right at my side. " Are you okay? That didn't hurt?" She asked me,

    " Yeah I'm fine, I do it all the time." I explained to her trying to get her to calm down some. She seemed to be worried some.     

Just then she had splashed water in my face and went under the water. when she came up I did the same to her. We played around for a little bit. Soon we got tired and the water felt, so amazing that we decided to just relax for a while. I had a lot going on, and I needed this time. Its really nice to show someone the waterfall. I'm the only one who even knows of its existence , and now Ally does too.

  I was thinking about asking her some more questions, but I didn't . I just kept my mouth shut, and enjoyed the water. I guess she was getting tired of being in the water because  she started to get out. I waited until she was dressed before I got out. I didn't want anything happening. I was already thinking about her body being all wet and it was killing me not to do anything.

   I walked up to where my clothes were, and Ally was watching me the whole time watching me get out the water. I was acting like I didn't notice she was, and I hurried up and got dressed.

  Just then Ally phone started to vibrate. I looked at it and it was her mother. She answered it, and walked away a little bit so I wouldn't hear. With my good ears though nothing could get passed, so I heard everything they were taking about.

  " Baby, where are you?" I hear a woman on the other line ask.

   " I'm fine. I'm hanging out in town I'll be home soon."  Ally says right before she hangs up on her.

   I knew it was gonna be dark soon, so I started to pick up the mess from the food. As I started to put the trash in the basket Ally comes up to me, " hey its gonna be dark soon, I think I should start walking back home."  I hear her say in a soft voice like she didn't want to go.

" I'll walk you home" I tell her as I grab the basket and started walking her home. " I know a short cut we can take, it'll be dark in an hour, it will be better to get home before the suns down." She nodded in agreement.

   The trail would only take 30 mins to get to her house. I knew where everything was in these woods...I knew they only had two houses, one which is the packs house, and the witches who helped the pack out so many years ago.

     Many years ago, way before I was born.  It was a blood time. The pack was in a middle of a war with the Marks pack. The Marks pack was strong, but not stronger than my parents pack. When the war ended everyone celebrated. My parents pack had destroyed the Marks pack. His pack had killed any of out young before the war started, when everyone found out ; the war had started. It took two days for them to defeat them, my family was so happy the pack was safe from harm. The day after the celebration the witches had left with the gift, and they would only return with the gift until it was time...That's all I knew, that's all my mother told me. I don't know what then gift is, but this girl is a gift for me. An angle from above. I knew that whatever the gift was for that is was happening soon. The witches are back, and I have a feeling that Ally don't know anything about what her parents are. I honestly though she was human.

Soon her house appeared. We didn't talk the whole way to her house. We both had things on our mind, even though it killed me not to ask if she wanted to talk about it...I didn't know her at all I don't think she would tell me.

" Can I see you tomorrow?" she asked in the most sweetest voice I have ever heard.

   " Yes." I said with a big smile on my face.

    She pulled out her phone, and told me to put my number in, I did as she asked.

  " I'll text you so ull have my number." She told me then ran to the door, and looked back.

   She smiled at me and then went inside. I swear this girl is going to make me beg for her. I stared to talk home thinking about how amazing today was. I can't wait until tomorrow!

   ----------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is kinda short sorry! but I want to know what you think so far! its my first book and I'm kinda nervous too keep on going. I know much isn't happening but soon things will start getting getter!!

comment and let me know what you think :-)