Her wolf

______________________________________________________________________

The last chapter was really short, but i'm making it up with this one. keep on reading please and comment what you think(:

_______________________________________________________________________

SHYLA'S VIEW:

     I pulled out my phone and texted her saying I'll be there soon. I went to the backyard, and grabbed my bag I keep behind the oka tree. I take off my clothes and my shoes, and shifted. I wanted to see her! my wolf was crying for her to be near me. I ran all the way over there. I went being this big tree and shifted. I put my clothes back on , and  I told the others who were guarding the house to go home. I didn't want them near her no more. I texted Ally letting her know I was here, and started to walk towards the door. Right before I could knock the door opened and ally stood there..

   Damn she looks beautiful like always. She had on some black bootie  short on and a white v-neck shirt, and a black undershirt... I love when she wore bootie shorts.

  " Your gonna stare at me or invite me in beautiful?" I say smiling at her and she begins to blush.

   " Come in" she said while she was giggling.

I love that giggle. She showed me around the house , the place was beautiful. We walking into her room, and sat on the bed. She looked at me like she was upset about something.

   " What's wrong? You look upset." I ask her in the most soft voice I can. I was worried.

  " Nothing, I'm just thinking" She paused for a second " Tell me some things about you."

" Like what?"

   " Anything!" She said with a little too much excitement. It was cute though.

" How about we play 20 questions" 

  " Okay! You go first, ask so something."  She said with a big smile. I never seen her smile this big before.

" What's your favorite color?"

   " Blue, what's yours?" She asked me with loving eyes.

   " Lime green, how many states you lived in?"

  " I lived in 15 different states. Each year three weeks before my birthday we would move. I always had the best birthdays though. In every state we been too I had family in, so I would always had a lot of people at my party. We never been to the same place twice except here. I feel like I been here before. what's your deepest secret?"

   I sat there looking at her frighten, what do I tell her? My deepest secret is she's my mate, that I'm a wolf, but I can't tell her that. I guess she noticed my reaction and got closer to me. Our knees were touching, and my body started to tingle from her touch. I could feel that something was about to happen, and I couldn't stop it.

   " Your eyes...There blue and glowing...I knew it." She said looking at me freighted. 

   What does she know? she can't know , she has no idea about anything..

    " Your eyes are doing that too love." I told her and right when I did she moved to the side of the bed.     

    I keep looking at her eyes. Right when she stopped touching me, her eyes went back to normal, and so did mine.