Confused

________________________________________________________________________

Last chapter I'll be wiring until I'm feeling better!! hope y'all like this one(:

______________________________________________________________________

Ally's view:

   I walk into the house, and start to look around. I was standing in the kitchen amazed about how big it was. The size of just the kitchen was the size of my kitchen and living room together. It was huge! It looked like it would be something in a movie. Everything was white. On the counter there was a vase filled with pink and blue flowers.

I walked into this long room, and it had a long table that fit more than 20 people. The table was old as I could tell and made of maple. then walls were a light blue, and had pictures of people everywhere. I'm guessing that it was old family members from how old they were. Some of were paintings while others weren't.

   We walk through this doorway, and into what I'm guessing is the living room. It was huge like the rest of the house. Her house looked to be four stories high and really wide. In the living room there was one long sofa along the wall going around until you reach the first flight of starts. then another sofa starting at the other flight of stairs and stopping at the big flat screen mounted on the wall.

   Some of the people that were outside was in the living room. As soon as we walked in they came up to us and bowed.

   Okay this bowing stuff is really creeping me out.

   After the people who bowed at us left the room, we all took at set on the sofa. Shyla was next to me, and the woman pulled up a chair in front of me.

   "I'm Shyla's mother. You can call me Ginger or mom. some of the things I'll tell you. You may not beleive. So I'll go call up Mr and Mrs Weber so they can help me. In the meantime Shyla will explain some things to you." She tells me and smiles at Shyla.

   Shyla noded at Ginger, and she left the room so we can have some privicey. I turned to her and looked in her eyes. I could tell she was scared of something.

   "I don't know how to put this...You are a wolf, You wasn't spouted to form until you turned 16. I wasn't sure if you were a wolf because baby wolfs, wolfs who haven't formed yet, don't give off a smell until they first form. I didn't know until yesterday when I got home. My mother told me a story when I was little about the two wolfs that would change everything for the better. I didn't understand it then, and I don't now. I have a feeling it has something to do with me and you." Shyla says looking into my eyes

   I was looking into her eyes making sure she wasn't lying to me. I could tell if someone's lying when I look into their eyes and she wasn't.

   "There more too it..." she touched my knee and shivers went through my body. "You know how when we touch you get a spark that you feel through your body?"

   "Yeah I know, I don't know why I get like that though. Every time I'm a way from you I just want to be near you , and every time I'm with you I just wanna kiss you ." I told her and then bit my lip.

   "Its because were mates."

   " what?!"

   "Mates. Meaning your my other half. The one I'm spouse to be with." She said to me trying to get me to understand it.

   I understand the mate thing, but I don't understand how she knew I was a wolf when I didn't even know.

   Just then the door bell rang. You could here if through the house. Ms Ginger went up to the boor, and opened it. There stood my parents, and they had a big book in here hands.