New addition

Ally's view:

Today is the day I become the new luna. I'm nervous, but I can't wait. Shyla been telling me everything will be fine and everything will slow down soon. But honestly I'm not too sure it will.

I went shopping this morning to look for a dress for today's event, and something new for Shyla. I got a dark blue dress with black heals, a sliver neckless with a small diamond on it, and some diamond ear rings. To top off my outfit I have my diamond bracelet. I got Shyla some black slacks, some nice dress shoes, and dark blue button down shirt along with a sliver tie. Once I got home I told Clair to make sure all the food teases right for tonight. She went do as I said, and I went to my new house.

I walked into my dream house hoping to see Shyla still asleep, but what I found was something unexpected. I put the bags on the sofa and walked into the kitchen. I couldn't believe my eyes. Right there on the table was a big red box with a pink bow. I went up to it and next thing I know is that I'm being pulled back be something. Then I had arms wrap around my waist. The warmth of her body was pushing against my back. She leaned down and kissed my neck sending chills down my body.

" Baby, what in the box?" I said trying to keep in my moan.

" Open it up and see." she said before she kissed my cheek.

I went up to the big box not knowing what to expect. I opened it carefully trying not to mess up the box. Once I had it open my mouth dropped and my hand covered it. There stool a white pit bull with blue eyes. He was so adorable. I picked him up and he started to lick my face. I couldn't help but giggle. It tickled so much. I put him down and walked to Shyla.

" Baby I love him!" I said as I put my arms around her neck.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer. " What you want to name him my love?"

" Umm... how about Buddy?" I asked

" Buddy? I love it." she said with a big ass smile and leaned in to kiss me.

We stayed in the kitchen playing with Buddy for a bit. We taught him how to sit, and to play fetch. He seemed to be having fun, but soon he looked like he was getting sleepy. I picked him up, and brought him in the living room. Shyla went go get something, but I didn't know what. When she came back she had a blue puppy pillow for him to lay on. I out him down on the pillow that Shyla put on the side of the fire place. He fell asleep really fast.

Shyla told me that we should start to get ready for the party. She told me that everyone was setting up and cooking the last of the food and it will start at two and will end at 11.

We went up stairs, and I went get my clothes out for today. I also grabbed Shyla's clothes so she wouldn't have too. I placed them both on the bed. I walked into our bathroom and took a shower. Once I was out I walked into our room,and told Shyla to go take hers. I didn't give her no attention because if I did I knew she wouldn't want to go. I could already feel her eyes on my body.

I walked to my makeup area and started to dry my hair. Shyla came and kissed my cheek then headed to the shower.

Once my hair was dry I got up, and got dressed. I looked at myself, and fell inlove. The blue dress showed off my sexy curves perfectly!!!! It completed my eyes in ways I never seen. It went amazing with my shin ton. All I needed was a simple diamond neckless and it would be complete. I didn't worry about jewelry just yet though. I went back to my makeup area and started to put on some cover up. Once I was done with that I put on some light blue eye shadow. Then I put on eye liner. My makeup was soon complete, and my eyes looked even better. I started working in my hair.

I plugged in my straighter, and started to do my hair. Once I was done I fixed it. I placed a white follow clip in my hair so it would be half up, and half down. I walked over to my closet, and to my jewelry box. I looked for some diamond ear rings and neckless. After I found them, I went back to my makeup area and put my ear rings in.

I heard Shyla getting out the shower so I would have her help me with my neckless. I went into the closet again, and put on my white flats. When I walk out I see her just standing there with no towel. I seen EVERYTHING... I found my eyes travel up and down her body. I wanted her. I can't take it no more. My wolfs begging me to mate her.

___________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while been kinda busy with school and everything. This week also maradi graw ...So I been everywhere.

Imm update again soon!!!

On and one more thing!!

SEXY CERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!