Loving.

She started to slid her hands Dow. My body stopping at my hips. I took this chance to pin her down on the bed. I started to kiss her down her neck and bite her ear. I kissed down her cheek and out lips soon met. She unzipped my dress and slid it off of me. Leaving me in just my lace underwear and bra. She flipped me on the bed kissing me. That kiss had so much passion I almost melted. She kissed down my body and started to lick back up. I reached to take her pants off and she did it for me. Our lips met again as I started to unbutton her shirt. Once that was off I started to work on her muscle shirt. I had that off and she came back kissing me. She was pushing herself on me and I was getting heated by the second. I knew she knew it too. She sat me up and started to unhook my bra and got it of with no problem. She kissed down my neck and started to bite my nipples. When she came up out lips met again as she started to rub my boobs. I went to take her bra off but I was having trouble so I just tore it off. That seems to really turn her on. She kissed down my body and took my underwear off with her teeth. We made love the whole night. When I was about to cum the last time we did it she sunk her then in me and I moaned in pleasure as I climaxed. I was out of breath, I passed out after that. Dreaming of what just happened. We were finally mated. I felt her wrap her arms over me before I was completely knocked out. Tonight was prefect.