Morning Sunsine.

Shyla's view:

I wake up with her still in my arms. She looked so peaceful. She looked like an angle when she's sleeping. I could tell she wasn't waking up any time soon so I decided to surprise her.

I slide my hand carefully away from her waist so I don't wake her. I kissed her head gently and she moved a little bit. I though she was gonna wake up, but she was knocked out thank god.

I walk down into the kitchen and expected to find my mom, but the house was complete empty and there was a letter on the counter

Hey love, we went out for the day. We didn't want to wake you. We knew you had a long day yesterday. We went to your uncle Ryan's to help out with the house. They were attacked and the house was burnt down. We will be back as soon as we can. If you two don't want to stay at the house go to the safe house. Your cousin Mark is there along with some of his pack members. they been staying there for a week getting everything ready for the big day.

Love,

Mom.

Well that settles it. I don't expect to see them for a few days. I haven't seen my uncle in years. The last time I seem him I was 5 and I don't remember much about him. Only that he was an alpha of his own pack. My cousin Mark though. I seen him 3 years ago. On his big day. The day he became alpha after his parents passed away. He was 18 at the time, I know he changed a lot. The last time I seem him he had short black hair and hazel eyes. When you become a leader of your pack you appearance changes a slit bit, but not much.

I went to the fridge and got some eggs, sausage, and bacon. I started cooking all the food. When they were done I toasted some bread and started to clean up. Since I'm a wolf we can move fast which means we can clean up messes fast. I was done cleaning up everything right when the bread was done toasting.

I put the food on a plate, and brought it to my room. Ally was still sleeping. I hate to think about me waking her up, but I didn't want her food to get cold. I walked to the side of the bed she was on,and put the plate on my nightstand.

I sat down right beside her and moved a price of her hair behind her ear. She started to stretch out her body and opened her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I said with a big smile on my face.

She starts blushing a bright red "Good morning."

We were looking into each other's eyes I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I wanted her to be ready.

I told her to close her eyes an no peeking. I put one of my hands over her eyes to make sure she couldn't see anything. I picked up the plate and told her to sit up. She did as I told her, but she did it really slow. I think she was scared because I was making sure she didn't peek. I moved my hand from her eyes.

" You ready?" I asked.

" Yeah... I think." she said unsure of what I was doing.

" Okay, open your eyes."

When she opened her eyes, and see the plate of food she had the biggest smile I have ever seem before.

"Omg! baby, you did this for me ?" She asked sounding like a school girl. I found that way too cute.

I nodded my head and she started blushing.

She ate her food, giving me a few bites. After she was finish we went down stairs.

"Where everyone at?" she asked

" They went help out my uncle."

After I told her that we plopped down of the sofa and started to watch spongebob. We both love to watch kid shows because we watched them all day.