Combining.

Shyla's view:

We were laying down watching tv still waiting on the others to come down. Mark started to walk down the stairs. He had on some jeans and a blue tee along with some white Jordan's. Chris was the next one to come down. He had on jeans and a black tee with red Jordan's. I swear it's like they plan on wearing the same thing as each other. Them Jonh started to walk down. He had on black jeans and a white button down shirt and some black Jordan's as well. He looked like he was going on a date! Then Page walked down right behind him. She had on this beautiful pink and white dress with black flats she looked beautiful, but not as beautiful as my mate. No one will ever or even come close to matching her beauty. I guess Ally felt like we needed to go change into something different because she looked at me with a cone on face. I already knew what she was telling me.

We got up and went into the room. I went into the closet and pulled out this light blue and white dress with white flats for Ally. She looked at me and then what I had pulled out. She was amazed that I knew her style, and she was inlove with the dress. I could just tell by the look on her face she did. I handed her to then and she started to get undressed right in front of me. Not allowing me to go get mine. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off slowly. I couldn't help but watch. My eyes were glued on her. She had the most prefect tan body. When she had her shirt off she looked at me and smiled. I blushed. I knew she seem me watch her... I think it's what she wanted because the smile she gave me was so sexy. She pulled off her shorts. She was just in a thong and bra. I felt my eyes start to wonder. My eyes traveled to her eyes down to her perfect boobs, all the way down her body and back up. My wolf was screaming mate... I wanted her and she knew it. She turned around and unhooked her bra. But before she could take it off, I was there holding her from behind pushing her up against me biting her ear. She let a slight moan escape and I kissed down to her neck. I found her hot spot, and started to bite on it. I slid her bra down her arms and cuffed her boobs. I started to play with her nipples and she started shaking. I kissed her neck one more time and then kissed her cheek and stopped.

" Don't tease me like that unless your ready to go further." I whisper in her ear and walk off.

She didn't say anything, just nodded. I got my clothes and put them on. I had white jeans with a light blue shirt and black Jordan's. I guess it's a Jordan's day. By the time I was done getting dressed so was Ally. I fixed my hair sone to make sure nothing was sticking up, and Ally straighten hers. Her long beautiful brown hair looked beautiful with that dress. It always looks beautiful. Once she put her flats I get her on we started to walk out the room.

Everyone was staring at us saying how cute we looked because we were matching apparently... It's not like I did it on propose! I just rolled my eyes at them. The door opened that lead to the dungeons. My parents walked in, and right behind them was my uncle Ryan and his mate Sara. Damn I'm good we got done getting dress just in enough time!

My uncle Ryan changed a lot! He got buffer, and a little bit taller. He had light brown hair and yellow eyes. His mate was a few inches shorter than him. She looked to be about 6'5, and my uncle was about 7 ft. She had short bling hair that rested on her shoulders and sky blue eyes.

Sara had on a yellow dress and my uncle mark had on a black v-neck shirt and jeans. My mother had on jeans and a red shirt, my father he had in black paints and a white shirt. My father had blue eyes and black hair. He was 7'5, and he was really buff. He was alpha of our pack.

" Hey everyone!" My mother said with a kind smile.

We all said hey to then and hugged everyone. My mother said for us to sit down so we can talk about some things. I didn't know what to expect.

" As you all may know, things are kinda off right now." My father said in his deep voice.

Everyone just looked at him with a blank expression. My father then turned to my mate and smiled. " You must be Ally."