OUR HOUSE!

___________________________

Sorry bout so many mistakes in the last part I didn't really look it over, I never really do. This park will be short tho!

___________________________

Ally's view.

This whole thing had me wanting to die. There was so much going on I just want to sleep for a week. Ever since we moved things have been crazy. My birthday is only a week away, and I don't think I'll be doing anything. I even think Shyla's forgotten about it. It's no big deal. I don't want nothing big. I'll just be turning 16. It's not really something big. Well i hardly been getting any sleep due to nightmares! I even had some about cockroaches. When that has nothing to do with anything... Shyla's been there up with me holding me when i wake her up from my screaming.... I never realize I'm screaming until someone wakes me up. I'm so lucky she's there because she always knows what to say. When she's holding me I feel so safe. I really do love her. I'm just scared to tell her...

Today we ran none stop, and I'm ready to just go to bed. It's only 3:25pm and I know I have a lot more work to do. When we got to the house I was in shock as how beautiful it was. Once we all shifted back, and get dressed Shyla's dad had explained some things. He then pulled Shyla aside and was talking to her. She then told me to come see her and she intertwined our hands. Only if she knew what this does to me. We walked threw the woods a few miles away from the house. I wasn't worried amour looking around. I was wondering where he was taking us.

I was pled out my thoughts when we stopped walking. There stood a small, yet beautiful little brown house with a flower path to the front door. I can't believe it! It's my dream house !

Shyla and her father have a little moment and i was about to cry it was so sweet.! Soon after her father left, and she intertwined our hands again. we started to walk to our front door.

Once we were in i wanted to cry. The place was gorgeous, this was my dream house. I wanted to scream like a little girl. Right when you walk in was the living room. Everything was in a light brown wood. The sofa and love chair was black like I always wanted ! A glass coffee table in the middle, and on the wall there was a fireplace. Above the fireplace was a huge flat screen tv. I looked around in amazement. the kitchen was the next room we went too. Everything was done in sliver. The walls were a dark blue, and it was just prefect. We had a bar in the far right, filled with many whine and many other drinks. In the middle was a black island with a few sliver stools. To the left was a big window giving us a view of the woods. We headed up satires and they had five doors. Two on your left and right and one right at the end of the hall. I went into the first door on the left, and it was done in pink!! they had baby things everywhere. They had a small window in the back wall, and right by it , on the wall, was some butterfly's. It was so adorable. I felt the water father in my eyes. I went into the first room on your right and it was the same as the one across the hall, but it was blue! It had a small window on the back wall. All over the walls were monkeys! I wanted to cry. I can't wait to have kids now !! I noticed that the other two doors were the bathrooms. One was purple , The other was blue. We walked to the last door. The one right in the middle. I was assuming it was our room... We walked in and I screamed! It was exactly like I wanted !

We had king size bed, an area for me to go my hair and makeup. A love sofa with a big at screen tv on the wall, the walls were a light blue, and we had a big window showing us the amazing view. We had big long black shades for privacy, which I liked. I looked over to Shyla , and seen the smile on her face. I knew she liked the place too. I was loving it !

" Baby , I can't believe this !" I say to her spinning around letting my arms fly free.

She giggles at me " yeah, I know me too!" she said looking around once more.

Out of no where Shyla comes up and picks me up. Then she throws me on the bed and I almost died. It was so soft. I felt like I was on a cloud.

Just then she gets a text from her mom saying to come to the house. We did as she said, and we went over. The place looked like the old one. It's motile nothing changed, it's just a lot bigger! only differences are is that it's a lot more rooms, a lot more stairs, but everything else was the same. Which I loved. I wouldn't get lost !

We thanked her mother for the house, and we told her that we will be living there instead of the pack house. That if anyone needed we will be there. She agreed and let everyone know. Soon it was time for supper. We all ate in silence, as we stuffed our face. Shyla's father told everyone that after tomorrow we will have our celebration. ( the celebration where the alpha and luna are stepping down and the new ones will be in charge)

After he said that we were dismissed, and Shyla and I went home. As soon we we hit there I went take a shower, I took a fast one because I was ready for bed. In the middle of my shower Shyla went into the other to take hers. I got out and dried off. Once I had in my underwear, and a white tee-shirt Shyla got out of hers. When she came into the room the lights were off, and you could hardly see. I couldn't tell what she has on. She got into bed and pulled me closer to her. I love when she does that! Sleep started to hit me fast, and soon I fell asleep think about the celebration.

___________________________

Last chapter until sometime next week. I'll be with my girl tomorrow (: can't wait!!

Goodnight (:

___________________________