Unecpected visitors.

Shyla's view:

Years passed and we had no sign of the hunters. I got a hang of the alpha life and everything was going good. Too good I'm afraid.

I woke up late. I haven't gotten a good night rest in a while. I been busy with training the wolfs. Ally been doing great as luna. Everyone loves her.

I wasn't even out of bed when I noticed someone was in my territory. I bolted out and looked around. I mind linked everyone telling them to go to the safe house and for my hunters to get ready. In no time I had my hunters at my side.

We heard a howl and the other wolfs started to run towards us. They also had six vampires. Everyone started fighting. Ally was right by my side.

They had a wolf circling her. She was looking for a weak area to attack. Out of no where she attacked her. I had a wolf jump in me. Ally had two wolfs on her and she couldn't get them off. One was about to bite her when I threw the wolf on me to a tree. My strength made the wolf break it's neck and die. I jumped on the wolf biting it's jaw and tearing it off. I then bite the other wolf on her before she could claw her anymore. I tore her apart. I was pissed. My pack around me was starting to become weak. No one seen this coming. I sent everyone a mind link and told them to leave now. They did as I said and the other wolfs thought they were wrong. It was too funny. One thing you never do is try to hurt my mate. I was a white wolf. When were pissed our growls can paralyze you. I growled really lowness causing everyone to fall. Ally went around and bite everyone killing them. When she did this they whimpered. We killed everyone but the vamps. We knew they were being heals against their will.

We drought everyone to the vampire counsel and let them deal with them. We told them what had happen and they have their side. I told them I don't want then to be punished but I don't want them to leave the vampire world. They agreed and we left.

I went to the pack house and mind linked everyone saying it was save to come back. Everyone was there in minutes. Once everyone was there we picked up all the dead bodies and burnt them.

The whole world was at peace, and I couldn't be happier.

___________________________

END ! I KNOW IT SUCKS. I JUST DONT FERL LIKE DOING THIS STORY NO MORE. I WAS GETTING BORED WITH IT.