Great way to wake up

Shyla's view:

I woke up with her in my arms. She looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her up. It was 5 am, and we needed to get our day started. I had no choice but to wake up my angle.

" Baby. we gotta get up." I said to her after kissing her check.

She moved and opened her eyes a little bit. She shy blue eyes looked into mine before she smiled.

" Why? it's so early."

" We have too love"

" Okay baby" she said as she sat up making the warmth of her body slowly fade.

I got out of bed and walked to the dresser. I got her some paints out and a blue short sleeve v-neck shirt. I know she will look good in it. She looks good in everything. I got me some skinny jeans and a black tee-shirt and we changed. I put on some converse while she put on some toms. I fixed my hair and then she out hers in a messy bum. Damn she looked good.

We walked into the living room and the guys were still sleeping so i decided to make some food for me and her.

I was cooking eggs, bacon, toase, sausage, pancakes, and waffles. Since were wolfs we have to eat a lot. If we don't we will feel weak. We eat so many times a day and never gain anything weight. We burn everything off in wolf form so that's a good thing.

Once everything was done eating I got a call form my mom. I answered it

" Hello ?" I said.

" Hey, I'm so happy to know y'all are save. We get home and there blood everywhere outside ! Who was here? what happen?" My mother said with relief.

" I don't know. We were laying down and next thing we know is we hear a loud scream and we left running threw the underground to get to the safe house. Mark and them were here and we haven't told them what happen yet. I wanted too, but Ally was too scared. I though yesterday we would try to forget about it and tell him today." I explained.

" Well good thing because were coming over to explain what happen at your uncles. Were combining the pacts together and going to try to get Mark to join. We need as many wolfs as we can get."

" Okay. I'll let you know when he wakes up... But what's going on ?" I asked

" I'll explain later. I have to go. Were getting everyone settled in still, once this is all over we will make a bigger house for all of us. Soon you will understand what were doing. You have a greatness in your future." She said right before she hung up.

Ugh! I hate how she always saying things but never giving me and exact answer.

" What's going on?" Ally asked me.

" I don't know baby. She never gives me any answers." I said sounding a big annoyed.

" I know how that is"

We went into the living room and talked about random things waiting for Mark to get up, including the others. I knew they would sleep until 8 though, but I love having time alone with her. She's so amazing.!

___________________________

I KNOW ITS KINDA SHORT, BUT IM THINKING ABOUT PUTTING SHYLA'S MOTHERS VIWE SO I CAN EXPLAIN WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN IN THERE FUTURE BETTER!

ILL WRITE MORE SOON!

IM PUTING SOME POMES UP I BEEN WORKING ON SO GO LOOK ON MY PROFILE!! ❤️