Out breakkng.

Shyla's view:

I didn't know how I was going to explain all this to her, but i know il try for her.

When we walked into the house her eyes grew big. We walked through the dining room and she was looking around. She looked like a lost puppy it was so adorable. We get into the loving room and some of the pack members were in there.After they payed there respects to us ( which is bowing) they left so we can get to talking.

My mother introduced herself and then left to call her parents. It was my time to explain some things. I didn't know how I was gonna do it but somehow I did.

She seemed amazed and excited when I told her she was my mate. When she told me that when she's near me she just wanted to kiss me and my heart melted... I love that I'm not the only one.

Soon the door bell rang and my mom went to answer. Her parents walked in with some kind of book I have never seem.

My mother explained a lot to her, and even some things to me. I didn't say anything the whole time. I was worried about my mate. She seemed to be upset. My mother said she will explain more later on tomorrow and told us to go up stares so Ally can get some rest.

We were half way the the stares when Ally clasped. I tired grabbing onto her but my hand slipped... Thanks to my older brother she didn't fall down. He got her before she hit the stares.

"Omg!! Thanks! My hand slipped and I couldn't.." I stared to say before he cut me off.

" It's okay. She's alright. She's just really tired. It's been a big day and she weak. She needs her rest." He said calming me down.

My heart was still pounding as my brother was carrying her to my room. He put her on my bed and I covered her up. I made sure she was okay and kissed her head.

"Thanks bro." I said

"No problem... Eww!! what's the smell?" He said joking.

"What smell?"

He walks up to me and smells my hair. " God damn! It's you ! Better take a shower little missy! No one would want to kiss you smelling like that."

" Fuck you!! I do not stink!"

" Whatever you say babygirl." He said walking out.

I went to the bathroom to take a fast shower. I know I didn't stink my brother was just joking with me, but I felt dirty. I got into the shower and let the warm water run down my back. I didn't want to take too long so I washed up real fast and got out.

I dried myself off and rapped my towel around me. I walk to my dresser, and pulled out a white muscle shirt and some clean boxers. I put them on and went lay down next to Ally. I pulled out my phone and started to text some friends from school.

I didn't notice that Ally was up and watching me, I want too into the game I was playing. I looked up at check on her and she was looking at me smiling.

" What happen?" She asked half asleep.

I tired to see what all she remember and when we told me I was happy she remember everything. She knows were mates, and I'm as happy as ever.

" Can you tell me what your mom saving for tomorrow?" she asked

Someone knocked at the door and I allowed her to come it. It was Taylor she's a sweetheart, but so easily scared when she shouldn't be. I guess Ally noticed she was scared and went up to her and whispered something I her ear. I didn't really pay attention. She grabbed the tray of food and Taylor them was dismissed. She walked out closing the food behind her , and Ally gets on my bed and hands me my food. She takes the other bowl, and when I noticed she wasn't eating I fed her some of my food. She seemed to like it she started eating her food as wouldn't stop until it was all gone.

When we were done eating she out our bowls on the tray she put on the side of my bed.

" You still want me to tell you?" I asked her

She shook her head yes and I started to tell her. The expression on her face didn't change. She was just a bit surprised that her "parents" are witches.

She ended up looking at the book her parents had brought with them. I was behind her holding her letting her know I'm here for her. When she was done looking at the book she was crying again. I was holding her wiping away her tears. Once she had stopped she laid down and so did I.

I guess she wanted me to hold her because she backed up into me.. Her ass was so close to my body it turned me on. I ignored it and pulled her closer to me.

" Goodnight, bae" she says half way asleep.

" Goodnight, my love. sweet dreams." I whisper in her ear and kiss her head.

I waited until she was sleeping again before I allowed myself to drift off to sleep. I was so happy to finally have her in my arms.

___________________________

Won't put up more until later on I have to think about what to put next..

Any ideas ???